5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

n00ber

Reaction score
Following every post in the whole thing doesn’t make sense. Why do you start 90 days straight production if you have no parts? What’s holding up the window stickers and how many trucks can the plant parking lot hold. Are they holding all these cars back from shipping for the U5 alleged defect?
Nobody but FCA knows, we can all sit here and pick apart a truck that has or hasn't been built all day but you are asking the wrong crowd.

All we can/should really do is wait, I guarantee they aren't making a profit letting all those trucks sit in the lot. But by all means rush them,its not unheard of a company saying eff it and sending out a crap product and recalling/fixing it later.

40truckday

Reaction score
Tempted to buy something on a lot, low mileage (3500) '21 for 9k under msrp. Someone please talk some sense into me!
.....I already placed my '22 order at MD.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, @triple_B hasn't posted yet for the morning, but I am not finding any new member build sheets. If he finds any that I didn't, I'll revise the chart.

EDIT: Updated for the build sheets that @triple_B found (still having troubles with them not showing up on the ramtrucks pages - but can find them on Jeep or others).

Here's the daily update, with several new members (@Mflat86, @Moncree, @Camel_City, @chris288, @Johnnyiiiii, @aussie_ram, @davidv2135).

1632491092730.png

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just edited my chart above.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
No window stickers today, between the 2021's that were built in the past month and still haven't shipped and all the 2022's that have been built in the past week the plant is sitting on nearly 10K trucks right now.
does anyone know if this is standard practice (to not release window stickers) when it is model year change over?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Correction that was from Wednesday in my junk mail folder
most everyone got it (me included). It's just a mass email, and doesn't mean anything special.

Glarensen

Reaction score
I still don’t understand how I was in paint wed and still no build sheet

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
does anyone know if this is standard practice (to not release window stickers) when it is model year change over?

I wouldn't call it standard but its not unheard of or unexpected.

DTol

Reaction score
7th day in I (inspection) status even though it has passed inspection.

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it standard but its not unheard of or unexpected.

Previously I mentioned that my dealer said they have an October 6th release date. Assuming they want to have some trucks on the lot and not just sold orders when they announced the 2022 is available

Hasti17

Reaction score
So all of the nearly 10k truck that have not been invoiced yet, are they all in the same build code? Or are there different "stages" that all these trucks are in, wondering is possibly there is a overarching backlog for different reasons, i assume for a simple reflash Dtol would make sense to just be sitting in "i" status, trucks done and ready but just needs a quick flash before its on its way. Hopefully thats all it is and they arent pulling a ford

wintaborn

Reaction score
2 more members with build sheets this morning.
*In case it isnt obvious, the RED X in each column is a link to the respective Build Sheet and Window Sticker when available.
VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100937 @R3RAMXConnecticutBlack
122391 @UnbeatenfiddleXCaliforniaPatriot
Sorry for the dumb question...is there a place where you are keeping these updates in a master list? I have my build sheet which you posted on Sept 22, but not sure how to check on my Window Sticker...not sure if being in Canada makes a difference.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry for the dumb question...is there a place where you are keeping these updates in a master list? I have my build sheet which you posted on Sept 22, but not sure how to check on my Window Sticker...not sure if being in Canada makes a difference.
You will get tagged again in my daily posts once your window sticker is available.

The pubic post will be coming soon for the tracker sheet, doing some last couple tweaks and will post it this weekend.

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
FWIW I just drove past the Belvidere, IL location. I think they make the 2500 there?

Anywho a TON of trucks on the lot and I'm sure the dealers would like to get their hands on those too

Users who are viewing this thread