5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Eighty or @triple_B Are you able to tell where trucks are going dealer wise? Trying to see what my dealer(Lake City CJDR, Florida) has coming as I am looking to get back into a truck. Jeep is fun but I miss the room and utility of the truck.

DTol

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty or @triple_B Are you able to tell where trucks are going dealer wise? Trying to see what my dealer(Lake City CJDR, Florida) has coming as I am looking to get back into a truck. Jeep is fun but I miss the room and utility of the truck.
The build sheets don't have any info like that. I've been snooping around for dealer listings, but it's hit-and-miss.

But...here's an excerpt from a post that @triple_B made on the TRX forum:
"I was poking around the ramtrucks site a couple nights ago and did find a way that I think I can gather a large group of dealership trucks. However, if the truck is listed as sold it never shows up online and only the "dealer stock" trucks do which means the data would be somewhat incomplete."

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
could there be a way for management to not load the builds to the internet?
Not likely. Yesterday I heard that they sent a bunch of people home (out of parts), and many of the trucks were built without dashes. So likely a carryover of that issue.
Thank you for that. I would think that if they are producing over 6000 vehicles a week and not shipping any that they would be running out of room. Could that cause the plant to slow down production?
They're not building 6000 trucks/week right now. Last week was only 3,965 trucks. This week might get close.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Not likely. Yesterday I heard that they sent a bunch of people home (out of parts), and many of the trucks were built without dashes. So likely a carryover of that issue.

They're not building 6000 trucks/week right now. Last week was only 3,965 trucks. This week might get close.
makes since on the dash if the uconnet has an issue.

DTol

Reaction score
makes since on the dash if the uconnet has an issue.
Mine has passed inspection. It will be interesting to see where it goes next. Will it just sit waiting parts or software or will it go to JB for spray liner and steps, or, JS to be stored awaiting parts or software.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Mine has passed inspection. It will be interesting to see where it goes next. Will it just sit waiting parts or software or will it go to JB for spray liner and steps, or, JS to be stored awaiting parts or software.
What’s the cut off date for if you will drive to Alaska or store?

DTol

Reaction score
What’s the cut off date for if you will drive to Alaska or store?
November 15th. Normally stay until the 1st week in December. Fly out Dec 6th or drive up around Nov 1st. Hopefully.

PCHokie

Reaction score
November 15th. Normally stay until the 1st week in December. Fly out Dec 6th or drive up around Nov 1st. Hopefully.
Rooting for you to get it in time, looking very probable now which is good. I remember when you first mentioned it I was thinking it wasn’t going to happen.

Reaction score
So I was just informed by my dealer that I am in G status. I thought it was strange because I am religiously checking for my build sheet, but I still don't have one.

Not trusting the dealer I contacted ram chat and they confirmed that "I am showing your vehicle is currently in the Trim portion of the build process."

So what gives? I thought by this point I am supposed to have a build sheet.

This could definitely be skewing our data if trucks are being built, yet build sheets aren't populating.

VIN: 1C6SRFHMXNN122391
Ordered: 7/14

davidv2135

Reaction score
Sandi emailed me back today and now I have my VIN. 1C6SRFJT8NN184678 Laramie SW in Patriot Blue. I know it's buried in one of these threads somewhere but how are y'all checking for build sheets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I was just informed by my dealer that I am in G status. I thought it was strange because I am religiously checking for my build sheet, but I still don't have one.

Not trusting the dealer I contacted ram chat and they confirmed that "I am showing your vehicle is currently in the Trim portion of the build process."

So what gives? I thought by this point I am supposed to have a build sheet.

This could definitely be skewing our data if trucks are being built, yet build sheets aren't populating.

VIN: 1C6SRFHMXNN122391
Ordered: 7/14
You'll probably see it tomorrow morning. I believe there's a delay of a day on them showing up in the system.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
This is honestly such a let down with what’s going on in production. The delays are depressing.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
This is honestly such a let down with what’s going on in production. The delays are depressing.

The way I'm looking at it, is the delays that are going to lead to a 4-5 month delivery time for my brand new truck, are the same delays that are keeping the price of my 2019 Warlock relatively high in the used market which will lead to a better return when I sell once the new truck comes. Some sort of consolation I guess.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The way I'm looking at it, is the delays that are going to lead to a 4-5 month delivery time for my brand new truck, are the same delays that are keeping the price of my 2019 Warlock relatively high in the used market which will lead to a better return when I sell once the new truck comes. Some sort of consolation I guess.
My sales guy today said the way it looks, maybe February for my delivery. Ok by me, my value on my trail hawk has been holding pretty steady.

Users who are viewing this thread