5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

22DTEco

Reaction score
Just got this morning. Has anyone else gotten this email from Mopar? (copy and pasted)

Hello *********** ,

Thank you for ordering a 22 MY Ram 1500. We are pleased to advise that your new Ram truck will be on its way to you soon! Please continue to monitor your email in the coming weeks as we provide more specific details on when your new Ram is expected to arrive at your dealership. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues. We are excited for you to receive your new truck and welcome you to the Ram family!

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
Just got it too

Moncree

Reaction score
Sorry for the late update, I had a bunch of new entries submitted on both forums to get entered.
We are still undecided on the best way to present these updates daily here so this may change soon but had the first member trucks show up today.

There were a total of 1204 build sheets found today and 2 members.

@grogol
102714​
LARAMIE QUAD CAB 4X4WhitePennsylvania
@DizzyDean13
153768​
REBEL CREW CAB 4X4BlackOntario
Hey can you add my vin to the list? I placed my 2022 order on July 14th.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Just got this morning. Has anyone else gotten this email from Mopar? (copy and pasted)

Hello *********** ,

Thank you for ordering a 22 MY Ram 1500. We are pleased to advise that your new Ram truck will be on its way to you soon! Please continue to monitor your email in the coming weeks as we provide more specific details on when your new Ram is expected to arrive at your dealership. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues. We are excited for you to receive your new truck and welcome you to the Ram family!

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
Juat got that too, checking with aaron hoping it means D1

GNight22

Reaction score

Hello *********** ,

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
I received the same email today as well.

Moncree

Reaction score

22DTEco

Reaction score
Seeing if they are blowing smoke and giving false hope as I still can't add the vin to my garage or get a build sheet.
This part says delays coming to me...

Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues.

DTol

Reaction score

Hello *********** ,

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
Yes, I got one this morning as well.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Seeing if they are blowing smoke and giving false hope as I still can't add the vin to my garage or get a build sheet.
Totally Blowing Smoke. Im still in D Status
Just a canned Email for people who used ram Chat looks like

Shnarf1

Reaction score

Hello *********** ,

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
I got one also

crblake

Reaction score
you sure? have you reached out to corporate or gotten a Statement in writing from your dealers Stellantis Rep? "cannot be considered for scheduling" sounds like a pretty definitive status. id try to get an exact statement from someone at Stellantis but that appears that your order will not be scheduled as built. ive been googling and it LOOKS like they accepted it because it WAS a 21, but now that is a 2022 it basically was put aside because the build spec does not align with what the factory will build. from what I can find online, it appears that this is like the teacher giving an essay back, and telling your dealer to rewrite it to better fit the rubric.

We aren't at all questioning your patience. its awesome you aren't at all in a rush, while the rest of us chomp at the bit. I think the questions about your POC are based on the fact there isnt anyone else who has had a 2022 here assigned a "Cannot Schedule" status and didn't have to change something. and based on the plain text in the document, it seems like the assurance your dealer gave you that the truck will be assigned a vin from its current status just seems off, if not flat out incorrect.
I definitely am NOT sure. Appreciate the comments and advice, I'll see if I can follow up with some sort of assurance from Stellantis directly, but being a Canadian order doesn't help as everyone I speak to in support just kicks me back to my dealer.

Randboye

Reaction score

Hello *********** ,

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
I got same msg this morning, hoping it's true.

rhilt1013

Reaction score
I just noticed full VINs are needed for y’all’s tracking, here is another to add to the pile 1C6SRFLM7NN171586

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread