5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I promise the updates will improve in the future. It just so happen that they started production the day that I already had a work trip on the schedule and so I wasn't able to do the scans at the normal times I perform them daily.

There were 1070 more 2022 trucks that started production, none of them were member trucks. We did have the first member truck on the RAM-TRX forums hit today though, hopefully we have a 5THGEN member soon!

Gracieboy

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I promise the updates will improve in the future. It just so happen that they started production the day that I already had a work trip on the schedule and so I wasn't able to do the scans at the normal times I perform them daily.

There were 1070 more 2022 trucks that started production, none of them were member trucks. We did have the first member truck on the RAM-TRX forums hit today though, hopefully we have a 5THGEN member soon!
Thanks for everything

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This probably isn't going to be a long-term thread. @triple_B usually starts new posts each day, with order updates.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
triple_B just got back from his business trip a little while ago. He’s got some serious scanning to do (he’s still scanning for 2021’s as well as a brand-new pile of 2022’s). Give it another day or two to catch up. In the meantime, I’ll do my best to keep everyone updated with my limited resources…I don’t have his firepower.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry for the late update, I had a bunch of new entries submitted on both forums to get entered.
We are still undecided on the best way to present these updates daily here so this may change soon but had the first member trucks show up today.

There were a total of 1204 build sheets found today and 2 members.

@grogol
102714​
LARAMIE QUAD CAB 4X4WhitePennsylvania
@DizzyDean13
153768​
REBEL CREW CAB 4X4BlackOntario

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are they coming off the assembly line ready for delivery or they heading for a parking lot to sit awaiting chips?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are they coming off the assembly line ready for delivery or they heading for a parking lot to sit awaiting chips?
Getting a build sheet means they have gone down the main assembly line, I also check the trucks for Window Stickers and once they have a window sticker then the truck has been invoiced to the selling dealer and is ready to ship.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram doesn't let their inventory sit like gm or Ford do with their trucks. Production might not be as high as them, but when trucks go out, they have all of their parts in it.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for the late update, I had a bunch of new entries submitted on both forums to get entered.
We are still undecided on the best way to present these updates daily here so this may change soon but had the first member trucks show up today.

There were a total of 1204 build sheets found today and 2 members.

@grogol
102714​
LARAMIE QUAD CAB 4X4WhitePennsylvania
@DizzyDean13
153768​
REBEL CREW CAB 4X4BlackOntario
do you see a pattern?

to me it seems canada and eastern us.

the vins are jumping all around.

I remember the time when they built them in vin order.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
do you see a pattern?

I think it's gotta be in response to general transport/logistics issues we're seeing nationwide.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can only see the VINs that I'm Iooking for, so it's not necessarily representative of all the trucks being built. But there is a slight pattern with the delivery locations. As of right now:
Canada = 16
Mexico = 1
Puerto Rico = 3
Iowa = 2
Ohio = 1
New York = 1
Michigan = 1
Pennsylvania = 2
Texas = 4

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can only see the VINs that I'm Iooking for, so it's not necessarily representative of all the trucks being built. But there is a slight pattern with the delivery locations. As of right now:
Canada = 16
Mexico = 1
Puerto Rico = 3
Iowa = 2
Ohio = 1
New York = 1
Michigan = 1
Pennsylvania = 2
Texas = 4
If they're finishing those converted '21 to '22 Canadian orders, then it kinda makes sense (from a logistics POV) to bust out some others up along that way too. Then again, who knows.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nine of the 16 Canadian trucks are listed with the term "Order Conversion Tracking", which I assume to mean that they're converted from 2021's to 2022's.

SunnyS

Reaction score
do you see a pattern?

I just looked at a TRX and the last 6 of the vin was 808538 so crazy high numbers for a 21 MY truck.

Users who are viewing this thread