5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting talk with another dealer. So obviously I placed an order back in June. I was tentatively seeing if maybe I place an order at another dealer for something q little cheaper, and the came back to tell me that they aren't taking any orders anymore.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

pnw_rcutv

Reaction score
What about ordering the optional power folding mirrors? Maybe that's a route to take and they are available?

Make the dealer sub them in and eat the cost due to the regular ones not being available.

Not sure what they look like. But a possibility maybe..

View attachment 108099
I actually had this very same thought. Maybe order it with those which means the switches and modules would be included then I could likely swap with somebody that had power mirrors and wanted the better power tow mirrors.

As mentioned, they are ugly as sin and I wouldn't need them but seems that could be an option. However, talking to my dealer it seems it might be due to the actual electronic modules not being available so I suspect even though that option still shows up the dealers can't select it. Similar to how I can go on Ram and select Rebel Level 2 and send that build off but then their config automatically comes back with Rebel Level B instead. Mirrogate is now a thing. Holding off on my order until we can figure a solution as I refuse to have manual mirrors especially in my area.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Interesting talk with another dealer. So obviously I placed an order back in June. I was tentatively seeing if maybe I place an order at another dealer for something q little cheaper, and the came back to tell me that they aren't taking any orders anymore.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

so they are not taking any orders for any truck?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

Did the dealer say if the decision to not accept any new orders was a dealer-specific decision or a Stellantis mandate?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did the dealer say if the decision to not accept any new orders was a dealer-specific decision or a Stellantis mandate?
It felt like a dealer thing. Going to try another one tomorrow.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

😳

Shawn19

Reaction score
Dear @RamCares

If power mirrors are the hang up take that off (and the tonneau cover) knock my price down a touch and move me up in the line!
Thanks

Last edited:

n00ber

Reaction score
Dear Ram cares,

If power mirrors are the hang up take that off (and the tonneau cover) knock my price down a touch and move me up in the line!
Thanks
You forgot the "@" symbol to tag

Users who are viewing this thread