5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Xchief

Reaction score
Well I got the email from Craig at Koons on 2/3. My truck has arrived! The window sticker came out on 1/25 and the average time to dealer was 19.4 days. So I thought I had a little time. My luck when I actually needed the time it shows up in 9 days. Luckily Craig said I can come and get it on 2/20. This is going to be a long 2 weeks. Kudos to Craig at Koons 6% below invoice locked in my price at order date so no increase plus an additional $1000 off. @triple_B , @Eighty and everyone else thank you for all the help along the way. And for any of you still waiting good luck. If this new truck is half as good as my 2019 I'm gonna have a blast!

Phippy

Reaction score
I completed the information in the pop up and it said my coupon was on its way. Haven't received it yet. How long did it take to receive the email?
Mine showed up instantly. Maybe check your junk box if you haven't already.

testcrewman

Reaction score
Check your spam folder. It took a few minutes before mine came.
I've filled it out twice, and still no email. Checked my spam folder and nothing there either. I took a screen shot of the coupon code so if I don't get the email, will this code be enough?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've filled it out twice, and still no email. Checked my spam folder and nothing there either. I took a screen shot of the coupon code so if I don't get the email, will this code be enough?
It should be. The email says it can take 48 hours for the code to show up on the dealers end. I think the code is all that matters.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
disable pop up blocker on your browser, used incognito mode, and started to build a truck to get the pop up for this.
thanks so much i got it to work, the incentives on limited longhorns suck right now so everything counts, i should be taking delivery in march i hope from mark dodge so this will be good timing for me

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
FYI I just went on the RAM website to check for incentives and a pop-up came up for a $1000 cash incentive on all models except TRX and says it can be combined with all other incentives but must take delivery by 4-5-22. Had to give them my email and they sent me a coupon to bring to the dealer at time of purchase. Great news if you can take delivery before it expires!!
Great find!!! Just got mine too. Thanks.

UnclJim

Reaction score
FYI I just went on the RAM website to check for incentives and a pop-up came up for a $1000 cash incentive on all models except TRX and says it can be combined with all other incentives but must take delivery by 4-5-22. Had to give them my email and they sent me a coupon to bring to the dealer at time of purchase. Great news if you can take delivery before it expires!!
Thanks got my code

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score
Naturally, the pop-up incentive comes back right after I bought my truck last week!!! 🤬

BernieR

Reaction score
Of the 1246 members (on this forum and the TRX forum) who have received window stickers:
  • Average is 5.55 days
  • Fastest is 0 days (i.e., same day as build sheet)
  • Slowest is 95 days
  • Median is 2 days
View attachment 119576
Hey Eighty,

Have you noticed any rhyme or reason in the disparity? If you break it down by paint color or some package does that explain the wide range?
cheers,
B

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Eighty,

Have you noticed any rhyme or reason in the disparity? If you break it down by paint color or some package does that explain the wide range?
cheers,
B
Aside from a few known instances (such as a brief pause in TRX production at the end of 2021), I haven’t uncovered anything useful. Theories pop up regularly, but don’t hold water after examining the data. Sure, there are “runs” of some colors like Blue Shade, but still nothing to explain why they built one with a 270 VIN and ignored a 120 VIN.

GTRam

Reaction score
'til now I had been focused on getting a "BS" and then a "WS", I had seen post with folks discussing their shipping and how crazy it seems to be.........but I did not pay enough attention, my bad!

Question: How do you track the shipping of a post production Ram?

Users who are viewing this thread