5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My guess is it’s because and this is just an assumption. The theory behind it is most of the “highly optioned vehicle “ as my salesman called it are price protected and they prices on most of the “in demand options “ went up dramatically. My particular build the MSRP has gone up by about $3500. I luckily have a signed sales agreement from GM of the dealership. So I know I am price protected. Also this dealership is less than five miles from the plant. They deal with us Stellantis employees all the time for years back to when we were just plain old Chrysler. I am not expecting to see my build sheet until late January or early February. I received a screen shot of someone’s computer showing part of the scheduling screen for trucks with the same build as mine. Order dates from 6/09 to 6/10 show a slotted build date of 1/26/2022. So anyone with a similar build as mine that has a 6/09-6/10 order date I am extremely curious if this theory is correct or not. The screen shot I got only show like five or six order dates nothing else not even mine. I am a patient guy and I am excited to see my build go from paper to truck. :D:D:D
FWIW, I'm a June (20th) order too and Stellantis now says my build is estimated to start the week of 1/17/22. It's already been pushed back more than once so I don't believe any of it.

Shannonwin

Reaction score
OH BOY!!! LOOK AT THAT MEMBER COUNT! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2250 Build Sheets found today. 25 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Randboye, @kingkai, @nloftman92, @Bathtub, @Roster16, @Brisoup1, @Whiskeymike, @n00ber, @ReedScott01, @Scott_R, @Shannonwin, @yup ram, @daddyfatsaxxx, @Cmousel, @Xchief, @puddingstomp, @myownstatus, @mattf35, @Pjsant26, @Cda3488, @yup ram, @TimH, @Anarki, @flyforfood, @SergsRam

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
103339 @RandboyeXTexasBlackLimited
112771 @kingkaiXLouisianaBlackRebel
119106 @nloftman92XNew YorkBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
120707 @BathtubXMinnesotaBlackLimited
122681 @Roster16XNew YorkRedRebel
150480 @Brisoup1XPennsylvaniaSilverRebel
151082 @WhiskeymikeXLouisianaGraniteRebel
177526 @n00berXSouth CarolinaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
192685 @ReedScott01XAlabamaWalnutLonghorn
193419 @Scott_RXPennsylvaniaDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
195848 @ShannonwinXMinnesotaWalnutLonghorn
197001 @yup ramXMichiganWhiteLaramie
200825 @daddyfatsaxxxXMichiganWhiteRebel
200861 @CmouselXFloridaSilverRebel
209573 @XchiefXNew YorkBlueLaramie
209909 @puddingstompXKentuckyGraniteLaramie
215183 @myownstatusXFloridaWhiteLaramie
215286 @mattf35XMassachusettsBlackLimited
227138 @Pjsant26XPennsylvaniaGraniteLaramie
229735 @Cda3488XLouisianaGraniteLaramie
230010 @yup ramXMichiganWhiteLaramie
230356 @TimHXFloridaBlackLaramie
230616 @AnarkiXTexasIvoryLaramie
245901 @flyforfoodXPennsylvaniaBlackLaramie
246130 @SergsRamXLouisianaGraniteLaramie
Nice I made the list lol thx guys for the post

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Well, bad news, bad news, and (hopefully) good news on mine...

I was told I was F Status (paint) on 12/14. Checked today and I'm back in D1, ESD has moved from 12/19 to 12/22 so it looks like I'll get one of the Christmas trucks. Laramie base price went from $50,750 to $51,650 But, I have the first POC signed by the manager saying "Price is not subject to change minus any incentives available at time of delivery" so I should be good. None of the options went up in price...

Last edited:

puddingstomp

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the E-Locker rear axle would show up on the detailed POC or build sheet? The sales guy originally added it to my ordered and I agreed, not knowing that would remove the LSD diff that I really wanted that comes with the Night Edition. I asked dealer to reach out to Chrysler rep to see if they could remove the E-Locker and was told they'd try but I never heard back from them about it so I assumed I'd just have to live with it. Now looking at my BS and detailed POC I see no mention of the E-Locker, so hopefully it actually got removed. (E-Locker does show up on my old POC that I got at time of ordering).

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Well I finally picked up my truck on Saturday. Long ASF wait (7 months) bit worth it. Great ride! Thanks to everyone for your sharing your stories and to triple_b and eighty for your work.
Maybe it is just the picture, but did you get two tone paint?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the E-Locker rear axle would show up on the detailed POC or build sheet? The sales guy originally added it to my ordered and I agreed, not knowing that would remove the LSD diff that I really wanted that comes with the Night Edition. I asked dealer to reach out to Chrysler rep to see if they could remove the E-Locker and was told they'd try but I never heard back from them about it so I assumed I'd just have to live with it. Now looking at my BS and detailed POC I see no mention of the E-Locker, so hopefully it actually got removed. (E-Locker does show up on my old POC that I got at time of ordering).
I don't see the BS for your build on the tracker. Just look for "Conventional Differential Rear Axle" for the LSD or search locker for the e-locker

Shannonwin

Reaction score
I just looked at my build sheet it is listed

Willy j

Reaction score
903 Build Sheets found today. 5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Willy j, @Tp226, @gram34graphiti, @kt65, @Burner_After

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
147571 @Willy jXOntarioBlackSport
169018 @Tp226XNew YorkBlackLaramie
189858 @gram34graphitiXSouth CarolinaIvoryLaramie
200932 @kt65XMinnesotaSilverLaramie
229813 @Burner_AfterXLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar

CHARTS UPDATED
Thank you Triple_B:

RockJock

Reaction score
Ram Chat told me my truck is in the "shipping stage" and it'll remain in that stage until delivery to the dealer. I don't know the exact sub status yet. Looks like I made it through inspection and the body vendor. I'm expecting a WS tonight. Of the 9 members with BS on 12-17 only 2 of us don't have a WS yet.

My dealer is 499 miles from SHAP. What's the chance the cutoff distance for truck vs train is 500 miles? 🤣 Knowing Ram it'll sit for 3 weeks while they try to decide how to ship it. Or it could be delivered in a week.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ram Chat told me my truck is in the "shipping stage" and it'll remain in that stage until delivery to the dealer. I don't know the exact sub status yet. Looks like I made it through inspection and the body vendor. I'm expecting a WS tonight. Of the 9 members with BS on 12-17 only 2 of us don't have a WS yet.

My dealer is 499 miles from SHAP. What's the chance the cutoff distance for truck vs train is 500 miles? 🤣 Knowing Ram it'll sit for 3 weeks while they try to decide how to ship it. Or it could be delivered in a week.
your dealer should know

Pi Esq.

Reaction score

2250 Build Sheets found today. 25 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Randboye, @kingkai, @nloftman92, @Bathtub, @Roster16, @Brisoup1, @Whiskeymike, @n00ber, @ReedScott01, @Scott_R, @Shannonwin, @yup ram, @daddyfatsaxxx, @Cmousel, @Xchief, @puddingstomp, @myownstatus, @mattf35, @Pjsant26, @Cda3488, @yup ram, @TimH, @Anarki, @flyforfood, @SergsRam

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
I love seeing a VIN 70,000+ higher than mine, with basically all the same options I have, with a build sheet, while my order is languishing in D status. LOVE. IT.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
My guess is it’s because and this is just an assumption. The theory behind it is most of the “highly optioned vehicle “ as my salesman called it are price protected and they prices on most of the “in demand options “ went up dramatically. My particular build the MSRP has gone up by about $3500. I luckily have a signed sales agreement from GM of the dealership. So I know I am price protected. Also this dealership is less than five miles from the plant. They deal with us Stellantis employees all the time for years back to when we were just plain old Chrysler. I am not expecting to see my build sheet until late January or early February. I received a screen shot of someone’s computer showing part of the scheduling screen for trucks with the same build as mine. Order dates from 6/09 to 6/10 show a slotted build date of 1/26/2022. So anyone with a similar build as mine that has a 6/09-6/10 order date I am extremely curious if this theory is correct or not. The screen shot I got only show like five or six order dates nothing else not even mine. I am a patient guy and I am excited to see my build go from paper to truck. :D:D:D
****ing A. We have very similar builds. Such ****ing horseshit.

yup ram

Reaction score

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
103339 @RandboyeXTexasBlackLimited
112771 @kingkaiXLouisianaBlackRebel
119106 @nloftman92XNew YorkBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
120707 @BathtubXMinnesotaBlackLimited
122681 @Roster16XNew YorkRedRebel
150480 @Brisoup1XPennsylvaniaSilverRebel
151082 @WhiskeymikeXLouisianaGraniteRebel
177526 @n00berXSouth CarolinaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
192685 @ReedScott01XAlabamaWalnutLonghorn
193419 @Scott_RXPennsylvaniaDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
195848 @ShannonwinXMinnesotaWalnutLonghorn
197001 @yup ramXMichiganWhiteLaramie
200825 @daddyfatsaxxxXMichiganWhiteRebel
200861 @CmouselXFloridaSilverRebel
209573 @XchiefXNew YorkBlueLaramie
209909 @puddingstompXKentuckyGraniteLaramie
215183 @myownstatusXFloridaWhiteLaramie
227138 @Pjsant26XPennsylvaniaGraniteLaramie
229735 @Cda3488XLouisianaGraniteLaramie
230010 @yup ramXMichiganWhiteLaramie
230356 @TimHXFloridaBlackLaramie
230616 @AnarkiXTexasIvoryLaramie
245901 @flyforfoodXPennsylvaniaBlackLaramie
246130 @SergsRamXLouisianaGraniteLaramie
Hot dog! Two trucks with my name on them! Ordered them a month apart even. If anyone in/near michigan wants the 197001 build (same as my sig sans GT/air ride and BSM) I can tell you where it’ll be soon. Not sure my dealer has anyone on the hook for it yet.

kt65

Reaction score

SilverNight22

Reaction score
10 days since WS and it hasn't left yet... where is the Christmas miracle??? Gonna be a sad man if I miss out on December delivery lol

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread