5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Pertzbro

Reaction score
My dads truck.. ordered on 9/20. Dealer has it on 11/16 and is installing the mud flaps, tonneau cover, etc.

Pleasantly surprised how quick that was.

Longhorn, 5.7bed, regular hemi, bed utility group, pano sunroof.

NW Iowa.

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
WTF! I'm really getting pissed about this crap! Wish I knew what was holding me up?

Oh happy Wednesday it is. It may be grey and cold outside but this warms my heart.
Just got the call. The new toy has arrived. Can’t wait to get behind the wheel next week.

View attachment 111437
Oh happy Wednesday it is.
Just got the call. The new toy ha arrived. Can’t wait to get behind the wheel next week.
View attachment 111438

Beautiful truck. Love the black wheels and lights on the Hydro Blue. Just waiting for mine to do the same.

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
A couple more nuggets from today's 1,235 build sheets, based on recent conversations:
  • 77 with Ramboxes
  • 188 with Pano sunroof
  • 258 with Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
  • 51 with Advanced Safety Group (all TRX's)
  • 59 with Hydro Blue
  • 4 with Blue Shade (all in the 213 group)
Any 10th anniversary with blue shade?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A couple more nuggets from today's 1,235 build sheets, based on recent conversations:
  • 77 with Ramboxes
  • 188 with Pano sunroof
  • 258 with Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
  • 51 with Advanced Safety Group (all TRX's)
  • 59 with Hydro Blue
  • 4 with Blue Shade (all in the 213 group)
Looks like they're not short on BSM anymore.

MLB12

Reaction score
The camera wiring prep is different than the Trailer Surround-View cam system. I believe the wiring on the truck side is the same, but software is enabled in the uConnect to allow the surround camera in addition to a single Aux camera. The surround-cam system supposedly is only available from factory when truck is ordered but I'm sure Alfa-OBD can address it.

It will be next summer before I'm able to try out the surround cams.

I've been communicating with Alexey at AlfaOBD over the last few days. At present he doesn't have enough information to start working on how to configure his program to replicate the XN1 option. Has anyone on the Forum actually taken possession of their XN1 equipped truck as yet?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good question. As I sit here pondering it, I think I'll take the TRX. Can't die without saying I owned one of those. And I'll have to hurry up and get past the first 500 miles so I can "Launch" it a few times before I trade down.
But unless I just can't bear to part with it, I think I'll still take the Rebel...provided the factory doesn't screw with it again. It will have some features that I want/need that the TRX doesn't:
  • Ramboxes - to stow all my construction gear, instead of the rear floorboard
  • Bed divider
  • Air suspension
  • Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane-Keep Assist
  • Multi-function tailgate
  • And it will be short enough to fit in my garage (I think the TRX is going to be 2" too tall)
I thought about bailing on my Limited and grabbing a TRX when MD was doing a big price cut on them, but ultimately I want those useful things more than a go relatively fast not much special TRX. I'm not knocking the TRX at all, but for more money but still in my budget with fewer features it just wasn't worth it to me. Whether or not I start to regret that probably depends on whether or not my build really gets moving December 6th like Stellantis says it will 😛

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought about bailing on my Limited and grabbing a TRX when MD was doing a big price cut on them, but ultimately I want those useful things more than a go relatively fast not much special TRX. I'm not knocking the TRX at all, but for more money but still in my budget with fewer features it just wasn't worth it to me. Whether or not I start to regret that probably depends on whether or not my build really gets moving December 6th like Stellantis says it will 😛
Oh you're gonna regret not getting a TRX when I start posting 0-60 times in the 3.5-3.9 second range.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, for all you chart junkies out there. Daily fix.

Today's build sheets by VIN group:
View attachment 111433

Today's build sheets by Series/Cab/Bed:
View attachment 111434

Cumulative build sheets by VIN group (also updated on the 2022 Ram Tracker thread).
View attachment 111436
2742427-2715407869-image.png

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've been communicating with Alexey at AlfaOBD over the last few days. At present he doesn't have enough information to start working on how to configure his program to replicate the XN1 option. Has anyone on the Forum actually taken possession of their XN1 equipped truck as yet?
The truck side wiring is different than the regular aux trailer camera option because the trailer surround view system also goes through a trailer gateway module on the right side of the steering column. The setting for trailer surround view is already in AlfaOBD, Alexey is just not aware of it. On 2022’s equipped with truck surround view, when VehConfig 8: Auxiliary Trailer Camera Present is set to yes, it will populate the trailer surround view and Aux 2 soft keys in the radio (since the trailer CVPM uses the aux 1 camera input).

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Dealer called this morning saying my truck was now in Detroit. Whatever that means but at least its moving

Itsslow98

Reaction score
That just seems so low! I guess not that many ordered maybe....I just thought there would have been.
I don't know if it's true but my buddy said he couldn't order a backcountry a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread