5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Hasti17

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on to. I have just been reading in the forum of some members saying their dealers were trying to increase the price.
Did your dealer COMMIT to honoring affiliate price? Because it doesnt apply to the 2022 as of october 1

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
WTF! I'm really getting pissed about this crap! Wish I knew what was holding me up?
Based on your build description, here's what I see (not counting today's build sheets, which I haven't compiled yet).
RREJT (Laramie Crew 5'7 4x2 Hemi) - 1812 have been built
Of those, only 487 have the pano sunroof
Of those, only 2 are in Hydro Blue

Gracieboy

Reaction score
Based on your build description, here's what I see (not counting today's build sheets, which I haven't compiled yet).
Thanks! I've reached out to my dealer to see if I can change anything to move this along.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I just got an update from my dealer. The TRX is still sitting in a rail yard near Detroit (waiting to ship to Nashville). And my NEW Rebel order just popped D1 (it's a 215xxx VIN - don't get pissed!). So now I'm back to having to make a decision again. If the TRX arrives in a week - and the Rebel is going to be built a week after that - do I take the TRX? For a little while? Or do I keep renting a car and wait/hope that the Rebel is built on time and delivered quickly?

Gracieboy

Reaction score
Well, I just got an update from my dealer. The TRX is still sitting in a rail yard near Detroit (waiting to ship to Nashville). And my NEW Rebel order just popped D1 (it's a 215xxx VIN - don't get pissed!). So now I'm back to having to make a decision again. If the TRX arrives in a week - and the Rebel is going to be built a week after that - do I take the TRX? For a little while? Or do I keep renting a car and wait/hope that the Rebel is built on time and delivered quickly?
Yeah, that's a tough decision. Great news though either way! Congrats!

n00ber

Reaction score
damn it Eighty how dare you finally get what's coming to you before the rest of us. (Actually happy that you have a decision like that to make.)
I would take the TRX and then trade it in for the Rebel if that is a viable option. Might be cheaper than renting a car.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
8 more built today, 4 with Pano, but no Hydro Blue, there are 2 Patriot Blues however.

Panzar07

Reaction score
Thanks! I've reached out to my dealer to see if I can change anything to move this along.
I went through this same thing. I am hydro blue rebel with pano and rsmboxes. I'm a 12*** VIN order 7/10 and had no movement for 16 weeks. I called RAM corporate and then went to D1 status and shipping within 2 weeks. Not sure if the call did anything or not, but it made me feel better and my truck somehow started moving along.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, for all you chart junkies out there. Daily fix.

Today's build sheets by VIN group:
1637166127606.png

Today's build sheets by Series/Cab/Bed:
1637166205208.png

Cumulative build sheets by VIN group (also updated on the 2022 Ram Tracker thread).
1637166427473.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty the real question is, are you really gonna want to let go of that TRX once you've had it for a week or two?
Good question. As I sit here pondering it, I think I'll take the TRX. Can't die without saying I owned one of those. And I'll have to hurry up and get past the first 500 miles so I can "Launch" it a few times before I trade down.
But unless I just can't bear to part with it, I think I'll still take the Rebel...provided the factory doesn't screw with it again. It will have some features that I want/need that the TRX doesn't:
  • Ramboxes - to stow all my construction gear, instead of the rear floorboard
  • Bed divider
  • Air suspension
  • Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane-Keep Assist
  • Multi-function tailgate
  • And it will be short enough to fit in my garage (I think the TRX is going to be 2" too tall)

Hasti17

Reaction score
buy
buy the trx and when the rebel comes in ill take the trx off your hands for ya, i wont even charge you.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
just emailed the dealership about my truck. the guy said at the 1st of the month it would be 2 weeks tops, his words, to get to the dealership. well here we are 2 weeks 4 days . so i emailed him and he said that its in the storage yard in Detroit. wtf. literally less than an hour away. he then wrote back and said that they are trying to get it across asap, so this nightmare, and thats what it has become, will maybe be over by weeks end.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A couple more nuggets from today's 1,235 build sheets, based on recent conversations:
  • 77 with Ramboxes
  • 188 with Pano sunroof
  • 258 with Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
  • 51 with Advanced Safety Group (all TRX's)
  • 59 with Hydro Blue
  • 4 with Blue Shade (all in the 213 group)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online