5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

deanno33

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the Ram website is horribly inaccurate. Embarrassingly so. And has been for months. You really have no idea what you can configure unless you sit down with your dealer. And even that may change daily.

True. Use the NADA build site. Although not perfect it's way more up to date than Ram's site. I was on NADA yesterday and they list the things that are no longer available and the date they became unavailable. Interesting they had two different BackCountry packages. I didn't have time to look too close but appears some things may have been deleted from it.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
True. Use the NADA build site. Although not perfect it's way more up to date than Ram's site. I was on NADA yesterday and they list the things that are no longer available and the date they became unavailable. Interesting they had two different BackCountry packages. I didn't have time to look too close but appears some things may have been deleted from it.
the one I use

Hasti17

Reaction score
Sounds like it. Then again, my dealer was told by Stellantis that mine is set to start December 6th, but I'm still D as far as I know.
I mean I have no idea why your dealer would say December 6th but even if they did you wouldn't know for another week if it went do you want usually it's only a week or two between getting scheduled and getting built

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Who is brandon and what does he have to do with the poor planning on microprocessors?
He's a race car driver whose racing team has been hogging all the chips for his race cars so he can continue to win races, thereby allowing the people of America to chant his name at sporting events across the country.

scuba

Reaction score
He's a race car driver whose racing team has been hogging all the chips for his race cars so he can continue to win races, thereby allowing the people of America to chant his name at sporting events across the country.
He likes being in the hot seat with so many so called wins. He has ran Chevy out of heated seats and steering wheels.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Brisoup1

Reaction score
I wonder what the transport method will be to Delaware. Rail or Truck.
Probably rail. There's a large train depot for new vehicles in Twin Oaks, PA. It's only about 2 miles from the PA/DE boarder.

jayray38

Reaction score
I stopped in at the dealer tonight after work and saw my truck! It looks awesome!!! Hydro Blue with all black badging and rims! Only thing i have to do is get the front windows tinted. It was too dark to get pics but once I get it Friday I'll share some!

Maccam

Reaction score
I stopped in at the dealer tonight after work and saw my truck! It looks awesome!!! Hydro Blue with all black badging and rims! Only thing i have to do is get the front windows tinted. It was too dark to get pics but once I get it Friday I'll share some!
congrats,
friday would seem like forever for me,knowing my truck was sitting there

FatNelson

Reaction score
Well it figures. One week after ordering a second truck (the one I wish I would have ordered to begin with) I get an email saying my first truck has moved into D1. Oh well, haha.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Well it figures. One week after ordering a second truck (the one I wish I would have ordered to begin with) I get an email saying my first truck has moved into D1. Oh well, haha.
That's my worry too as I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and reordering so I can get level two Laramie and put BSM back in... What VIN group was your first truck in?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

FatNelson

Reaction score
That's my worry too as I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and reordering so I can get level two Laramie and put BSM back in... What VIN group was your first truck in?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I had been putting off ordering another one for a couple of months for this reason. Finally just went in an ordered one, I just wish I would of done it earlier. My first truck Vin 121867. I don't really believe anything until I see it in triple_b's or eighties updates though.

Last edited:

Mathis35

Reaction score
From a quick comparison, here's the things deleted from the NEW BackCountry package on NADA:

Auto Dim Exterior Driver Mirror,
Black Painted Exterior Mirrors Caps,
Accent Color Premium Power Mirrors,
Exterior Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals,
Power-Folding Mirrors,

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
From a quick comparison, here's the things deleted from the NEW BackCountry package on NADA:

Auto Dim Exterior Driver Mirror,
Black Painted Exterior Mirrors Caps,
Accent Color Premium Power Mirrors,
Exterior Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals,
Power-Folding Mirrors,
How many mirrors did the Back Country have to begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread