5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I just got another update from my dealer. I got an estimated ship date of 12/4. (not holding my breath on that) But my order seems to be moving without any issues and I have the Laramie Level 2 Group. IMO, it is more confirmation that the chip shortage may be less of a factor moving forward.

View attachment 111367
based on my first truck you should see your build sheet on 12-6-21.
because build sheets are not released on weekends.

• Love
Reactions: x50

x50

Reaction score
I wonder what the transport method will be to Delaware. Rail or Truck.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what the transport method will be to Delaware. Rail or Truck.
Based on triple_B's findings, it looks like Cassens is used for Delaware deliveries. Only question is, do they use Cassens exclusively? Or do they also use rail?

Reactions: x50

DonnieT0025

Reaction score
Just finished with RAM chat.. and was told
"Your Rebel has been scheduled. This means all the parts have been received and it will begin the build in the next few weeks."
Is that the mythical D1 lingo?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"Your Rebel has been scheduled. This means all the parts have been received and it will begin the build in the next few weeks."
Yep, sounds like you hit D1. You can reach out to your dealer to confirm.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like it. Then again, my dealer was told by Stellantis that mine is set to start December 6th, but I'm still D as far as I know.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How often are you all hitting up RAM chat for updates? Figured once a week to RAM chat and once a month to the dealer until I'm D1.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I gave up on Ram Chat a while back, it was a complete waste of time. But I pester my dealer a couple times a week.
RAM chat just doesn't really provide anything, or is their data garbage? Maybe I'll just send the dealer a weekly email to ask if there's any update.

n00ber

Reaction score
Interesting find today. When you go to the RAM site and build a 1500 truck, you can't option it out anymore with the level 1 luxury packages. NO 17 speaked HK stereo, no power running boards. Might as well get a work truck because thats all they can build. Very sad state of affairs in this country, GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!
Who is brandon and what does he have to do with the poor planning on microprocessors?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting find today. When you go to the RAM site and build a 1500 truck, you can't option it out anymore with the level 1 luxury packages. NO 17 speaked HK stereo, no power running boards. Might as well get a work truck because thats all they can build. Very sad state of affairs in this country, GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!
For what it's worth, the Ram website is horribly inaccurate. Embarrassingly so. And has been for months. You really have no idea what you can configure unless you sit down with your dealer. And even that may change daily.

x50

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the Ram website is horribly inaccurate. Embarrassingly so. And has been for months. You really have no idea what you can configure unless you sit down with your dealer. And even that may change daily.
^ this for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread