5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So long F150

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice, I've never been a big fan of red, but Delmonico looks great on these trucks.

Kaydee

Reaction score
I have a few friends that have blind loyalty to there brand.No matter what there brand builds they will buy it....the truck companies love that but consumers should be aware that products change over the years and maybe they should widen there horizons...I loved my Ford but then saw the differences in the Ram and now again ram is upping there game again!! It is now my second Ram

Zeronet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
She’s a real beauty. Tell us about your trim and options.

I’ve had 2 F150s, two Dakota's and 1 Ram. Now lookin to buy my second Ram this year. The new Ram is truly amazing. When I look on YouTube and see the new F150 reviews I just can’t get past the lack luster interior and I’m not really a fan of the exterior styling. I do like their powertrain choices but the Ram is plenty capable.

RT70808

Reaction score
I drove a f150 from enterprise for a month while my Grand Cherokee was in the shop. Was not impressed, almost bought a Raptor. Happy with my 19’ Ram Limited, a little disappointed in the mpg. What I tell people is if I was worried about mpg I wouldn’t have bought a boat!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I drove a f150 from enterprise for a month while my Grand Cherokee was in the shop. Was not impressed, almost bought a Raptor. Happy with my 19’ Ram Limited, a little disappointed in the mpg. What I tell people is if I was worried about mpg I wouldn’t have bought a boat!

I agree with you on that boat....I have a Seadoo and I might get 6 but who cares the FUN factor is there;)

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Truck. Have any of you limited folks checks out my thread on the gauge cluster? I'm trying to see if more people are affected. Love that color!

xelementx1

Reaction score
If you drive all night let me know how you like those afs led head light hope they re very good looking at a limited. Those light seem hard to retrofit with a better projector and if you could post a wallshot of the cut off it would be very nice havent seen one yet on the internet !

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you drive all night let me know how you like those afs led head light hope they re very good looking at a limited. Those light seem hard to retrofit with a better projector and if you could post a wallshot of the cut off it would be very nice havent seen one yet on the internet !

I won't be doing much stopping. I'll stop twice to fill up and probably hit rest stops 3 or 4 the times. By the time I get to Michigan I'm pretty much worn out. I hope to not see any walls on the interstates. 99% of the roads I run on around Florida are well lit and I don't recall ever using highbeams in the F150 (which had led's too) while I owned it. I don't expect the Ram's highbeams will get much if any use, either.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems seeing the readouts around the instrument cluster. Daytime use I don't see any problems with mine.

Thank you. I'm not trying to be a pest but it isn't a question of seeing the readouts but are your numbers on each gauge (tach and MPH) lit uniformly?

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm not trying to be a pest but it isn't a question of seeing the readouts but are your numbers on each gauge (tach and MPH) lit uniformly?

Gotcha, I'll look/pay attention but I'll be honest they all must be OK because it hasn't drawn my attention. I'll be in the truck for about 19 hours so I will check them out. I've got to get some shut eye so I'll be off line until Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread