5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow moving 2019??

Spe1996

Reaction score
I have been waiting for Rebels to start showing up at dealerships in my area ( Great Lakes) so I have been checking the inventory tool on the Ramtruck.com pages several times a week. I have visited a new dealers a couple of times and noticed they all seen to have then same original trucks I saw the first time I visited. I know before everyone points out that websites are not always up to date but I haven't seen a single one 2019 on the road yet. I know everyone on this site is excited for the 2019 Ram our we wouldn't be here but I am just curious if they are selling well.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They just started building the Rebels a couple weeks ago. I have seen pics of them at SHAP. With the trains being slow they should be showing up on lots by June I would think.

I am not going to be ordering mine until I have a chance to drive the ETorque. If I like it then I will get a ETorque in my Rebel. Our Canadian website sucks for build and price as they don't even have the ETorque available for it yet.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
the one I took a picture off at my local dealership was gone the next day. The next closest dealer has sold 3 already they have got 5, noticed one wasn't on Car gurus so maybe 4.

The bigger dealerships seem to be keeping them longer but noticed they are selling pretty well too.

Here in central Pennsylvania.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Its also important to note that most of the early builds were high trim level and highly optioned out trucks. As more of the volume trims start showing up at dealers I bet they'll start moving pretty quickly. I'm also not sure what the awareness is for the general public (not us that know and study every single detail) about whether they're even on lots yet. I know when I had the 2019 Limited last weekend it was getting a lot of attention when I was out and about. My neighbor has a 2015 Laramie and when I went to leave my house yesterday morning he was standing in my driveway staring at the 2019 lol.

Another thing is you only need 2 feet and a heartbeat to get ~20k off a 2018 right now so for price conscious shoppers that's an easy win for the outgoing truck over the new one.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Its also important to note that most of the early builds were high trim level and highly optioned out trucks. As more of the volume trims start showing up at dealers I bet they'll start moving pretty quickly. I'm also not sure what the awareness is for the general public (not us that know and study every single detail) about whether they're even on lots yet. I know when I had the 2019 Limited last weekend it was getting a lot of attention when I was out and about. My neighbor has a 2015 Laramie and when I went to leave my house yesterday morning he was standing in my driveway staring at the 2019 lol.

Another thing is you only need 2 feet and a heartbeat to get ~20k off a 2018 right now so for price conscious shoppers that's an easy win for the outgoing truck over the new one.
I am still finding brand new 2017's in my area.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
alacombe said:
I am still finding brand new 2017's in my area.
Very true, the dealer I bought my 2016 from keeps calling me to come trade it in for a brand new 2017 lol. NOT GONNA HAPPEN haha.

Users who are viewing this thread