5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slight Vibration

Funny about the Michelins. I just spent a fortune on Michelin Defenders to replace my Duellers and I now have the bad vibration problem which begins around 74/75mph. The Duellers had no noticeable vibration and I had them up to the low 90s very often. I've had the new Michelins balanced 5 times at the tire shop then brought to another repair shop for a 6th balancing and nothing has changed. The tire shop i purchased the Michelins from rotated several times and swapped front to back as well with no change. Im baffled. I'm thinking I should have stuck with Duellers.
Have they been road forced? You may have a bad tire although rare with Michelin’s it is possible. Did you see them balance them? Did you notice any wobble up or down or side to side ? Indicates an out of round tire.

Have they been road forced? You may have a bad tire although rare with Michelin’s it is possible. Did you see them balance them? Did you notice any wobble up or down or side to side ? Indicates an out of round tire.
I have not had a road force done. I also didn't watch them balance but both shops are known as the best in the area for many many years and both mechanics said there was absolutely no wobble or movement indicating a bad tire. I may try the road force route to see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back