5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us you Limited Longhorn!šŸ¦¬

Tdmva21

Reaction score
Iā€™m placing my order tomorrow with my local dealer. Going with the white (for work purposes), 6ā€™4ā€ bed, sunroof, off road package, bumper color match, level 1 group. Pretty much loaded up.

Debating the air suspenson. Wifeā€˜s Mercedesā€™ had the air suspension fail once and that was a pain in the a$$ to deal with. thinking i wonā€™t miss it if I skip that option.

The reason Iā€™m going with the longhorn:
best mix of color match option while keeping the grill chrome - breaks up all the white
best interior - minus the buckeles on the back of the seat
best looking stock 20ā€™s
tired of GM and shouldā€™ve got the RAM the last purhcase 4 years ago.

hopefully it doesntā€™ taek forever to get built / delivered.

Reaction score
Hereā€™s a couple photos of my Longhorn from when I washed it couple weeks ago. My options and most of my mods are listed in my signature. Iā€™ve had it now for a little over a year and it has been a great truck for me so far!

1650251150391.jpeg
1650251175552.jpeg

The biggest draw for me to the Longhorn was the Black/New Saddle interior. I also liked the interior quality and headlights being on par with the Limited but still equipped with the coil over suspension as standard. Patriot Blue Pearl was my original color choice with Ivory White Tri-Coat as my second. As much as I wanted Patriot Blue, Iā€™m glad I went the route I did because the Ivory really looks sharp on this trim level and complements the Black/New Saddle interior well, clean or dirty!

GunSm0ke

Reaction score
Here's mine....

Attachments

• 20220709_123512.jpg
    20220709_123512.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20220709_123539.jpg
    20220709_123539.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 41

barrak

Reaction score
My first ever truck after 40 years of driving.

First order of business is a cowboy hat and a spittoon conversion for one of the in-floor bins.

My Longhorn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread