5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show me your Step bars!

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There should be no difference, tho I only have a 22 to talk about. But 19’s are 5th gen so I’d expect it to be the same

The 22’s have 3 groups of 3 welded bolts already in the body facing in for the mounts to go on.

5b5492ab31e4f6a36072c1b743fe1ffd.jpg

And the steps come with nuts (usually nylock) and washers mount them.

There are vids of the 4th gens showing that those bodies do not have welded bolts, just covered holes that can receive bolts. they also have 2 holes in the pinch weld of the panels/body where additional parts of the bracket attach to. But every 5th gen vid I’ve seen has the bolts so you should be good.

Some manufacturers just haven’t updated their sites to say “19-22” yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuasiSwell21

Reaction score
There should be no difference, tho I only have a 22 to talk about. But 19’s are 5th gen so I’d expect it to be the same

The 22’s have 3 groups of 3 welded bolts already in the body facing in for the mounts to go on.

5b5492ab31e4f6a36072c1b743fe1ffd.jpg

And the steps come with nuts (usually nylock) and washers mount them.

There are vids of the 4th gens showing that those bodies do not have welded bolts, just covered holes that can receive bolts. they also have 2 holes in the pinch weld of the panels/body where additional parts of the bracket attach to. But every 5th gen vid I’ve seen has the bolts so you should be good.

Some manufacturers just haven’t updated their sites to say “19-22” yet.

Awesome! Based off that and comparing what's in the box, looks like I will be good to go.

Found the id number off the nFab website which has it being 19-22 and it matched the box, even though the box says 19-21 model. I think you are correct in the fact they may not have updated to '22.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah then you should be good. The pic I posted is of my tyger auto ones and that sheet says 19-22 so.

Users who are viewing this thread