5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shifts And Grins Fabrication TRX Build

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I got my bedside stickers installed and got my registration tab for plate so I put it on. Still waiting for my hood decal from the dealer. I'm hoping I get time to install my 30" light bar this weekend. Lots more on the to do list.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Light bar facing back is awesome. Will double as a big weapon too on the highway when people want to drive with their brights on. I got four cubes facing back that also work!!!

Attachments

• 701EE814-6210-48E0-A9EF-53D107243263.jpeg
    701EE814-6210-48E0-A9EF-53D107243263.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 23

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! Let me know when you start production of rock sliders again (I sent you an email last month) I'm just West of Phoenix. Sorry, not trying to hijack your forum!
No hijack at all. I get a lot of emails on them. If they weren't a money losing venture with the cost of DOM Tubing currently, we'd probably make some. I'm not super happy with the frame mounted ones either though. The body and frame on these trucks have lots of independent movement from each other and the frames flex a lot too which causes lots of noises that people don't like. They are awesome sliders and work amazing for what they are intended for but I've had a hard time finding any frame mounted sliders that don't make noises.

Users who are viewing this thread