5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saw the new Tundra today

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yuck but I’m sure Toyota fans are loving it..

From the side… let’s copy the at4, but wait on the front we’re going to do that as well but also stretch a 4 runner grill and make it fit. Can’t leave ram out so we need those hood badges.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yuck but I’m sure Toyota fans are loving it..

From the side… let’s copy the at4, but wait on the front we’re going to do that as well but also stretch a 4 runner grill and make it fit. Can’t leave ram out so we need those hood badges.
I'm a Toyota fan and I hate it. So glad I ordered a 2021 Ram vs waiting for the 2022 Tundra. If my dog was as ugly as that truck, I'd shave his butt and teach him to walk backwards. :LOL:

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been a Toyota truck fan although I owned one many years ago. I have to give them credit for at least trying to change things up with the exterior, but for me it's a swing and a miss. I never thought I'd see an uglier truck than the current GMC, but I think Toyota did just that. Looks are definitely subjective, and maybe it will grow on me eventually. But for now I couldn't be happier with my Ram 1500 Limited.

HRCfan1

Reaction score
Not a fan. Long wait but wasn’t worth it imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine (Ret.)
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've never really cared for the look of the Tundras so it's hard for me to see how they could make them any uglier... but then I'm reminded of what Nissan did to the Titan. 🙁

U

User_3336

I've never really cared for the look of the Tundras so it's hard for me to see how they could make them any uglier... but then I'm reminded of what Nissan did to the Titan. 🙁
Titan looks a hell of a lot better than a Tundra.

Users who are viewing this thread