5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safe option for centre console?

Frozenwater

Reaction score
I have a 2020 sport. With the deep centre console to nowhere. Lol.

Is there a combo safe box someone makes that can be put down there. Maybe bolted down some how?

Been googling and not finding anything that for sure fits.

Thanks

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Scott B.

Reaction score
I just had a Lock'er Down EXxtreme console safe installed in my 2021 Powerwagon. I have the full console with the sliding tray and it fits like a glove. This model will allow full function of the sliding tray inside the console. I would add that it's the most heavy duty, well built safe I've found. They offer several lock options, depending on what you want to use it for and how much $$$ you want to spend. They also offer safe options for the rear compartments under the floor mat. Here is the link: https://www.lockerdown.com/i-133-co...mited-longhorn-or-classic.html?ref=category:3

Attachments

• M739.jpg
    M739.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 44

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Reaction score
With Lock'er Down you have more choices. You can go with their regular 12 gauge steel safe or their "Exxtreme" safe with the heavier duty 10 gauge lid. You also have several different lock options available including combo, two different key options or the electronic lock. The electronic lock is a bit pricey, but most definitely worth it, IMHO. Our member, securityguy, got us a discount if you use the code RAMTRUCKS at checkout. You'll get 10% off, a free gun magnet (and they even throw in a neat little LED puck light).

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Guys...yes, there is a group buy still on for the Locker Down. And, it's the best safe on the market!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread