5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad...

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know they advertised that those in floor bins were bigger then before, but I primarily never use them. In fact with my weather mats in, I don’t think of them at all. Now that our last daughter is driving her own car it’s only myself and my wife in the Ram, and we hardly look back ther let alone go back there ha ha. Am I the only one not doing the bin thing ? :)

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know they advertised that those in floor bins were bigger then before, but I primarily never use them. In fact with my weather mats in, I don’t think of them at all. Now that our last daughter is driving her own car it’s only myself and my wife in the Ram, and we hardly look back ther let alone go back there ha ha. Am I the only one not doing the bin thing ? :)
No...I forget about them. I need to move a few rarely-used items from my RamBoxes to those RamBins.

Cravenfan

Reaction score
I have a few emergency dog items in there, water, collapsible water bowl, couple tennis balls, chew bone, etc. I was hoping to find a mini fire extinguisher for the other side, but not sure they make one small enough? Needs to be same height as a water bottle.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put spare bottles of water, bungee cords, wax, leather conditioner, hybrid detail mist, and cleaning rags in mine. The underseat storage has all the rest of the oversized goodies. I have used one bin for a beer cooler once also.

Wheeler

Reaction score
One is always stocked with water bottles. Other one have few emergencies supply one you hope you never need.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve never even tried opening them but now y’all got me thinking about putting various things in them. Maybe some cleaning items.

JDBob35a

Reaction score
I don't have Ram boxes so those bins are my ratchet strap storage, Pretty good place to keep a spare box of Golf Balls to! LOL

Caballonegro

Reaction score
The majority of people don’t know of them...chances are if you get a break in they won’t lift your carpets.

I installed locks on mine and use it to store my .357 If I go into places I can’t take it like the gym.

I actually love those bins!

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
good reminder haha, I should check and see what I put in them ... I think tow gear and a set of jumper cables (because when the battery dies, there's no way into the tailgate / bed box, ask me how I know)

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine are empty. My bins under the seat have ratchets, bungees, gloves and rags. I had put some things in at first but the rattling from the stuff moving around in them drove my crazy.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
good reminder haha, I should check and see what I put in them ... I think tow gear and a set of jumper cables (because when the battery dies, there's no way into the tailgate / bed box, ask me how I know)
Oh wow, I did not think about this. I have my jumper cables in a box under my tonneau cover, if battery dies, how am I going to get to the cables? There is no way to use the manual key on the tailgate?

Firebird

Reaction score
I keep a few things in them, really like having them

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a few emergency dog items in there, water, collapsible water bowl, couple tennis balls, chew bone, etc. I was hoping to find a mini fire extinguisher for the other side, but not sure they make one small enough? Needs to be same height as a water bottle.
I love this, because that's exactly how I use one of the two boxes. Sadly, my dog passed at the end of July so I have no reason to open that one. :cry:

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh wow, I did not think about this. I have my jumper cables in a box under my tonneau cover, if battery dies, how am I going to get to the cables? There is no way to use the manual key on the tailgate?

Not that I know of - unless there's a removable handle cover that I haven't seen in the manual. So yeah, good idea to stuff those in the cab. Not a bad spot to toss a mini battery jump pack

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
I have the Mopar mud/winter rubber mats down and just ordered the Orvis seat covers which will be here tomorrow morning

I use my bins for gloves, recovery gear, and straps for the bed

very useful and helpful. Under the seat are extra winter clothes and a larger longer recovery strap.
love this thing and 24k miles later, I like it more than the day I bought it

I posted this in the off road section.
2 days ago this was us

**TURN VOLUME OFF**

sirius was playing

Users who are viewing this thread