5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running Boards - Anyone Selling theirs?

Ejstitch

Reaction score
Not sure if im in the right section but I was hoping someone can help me. Im looking for factory black running boards. Im located in the Houston area. Thanks in advance!

joe1148

Reaction score
Yes, I have a set of Factory Power running boards for 2021 Ram 1500 that were installed and then promptly removed. They were removed because the customer needed a certain Payload capacity and these were not within the customers needs.. Subsequently they are now for sale. $1,350.00 Plus Shipping

Nozzleman

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks Joe. It's a bit much for me. I was looking to spend $1000 total.
So I'll have to let you know but thanks for reaching out to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure if im in the right section but I was hoping someone can help me. Im looking for factory black running boards. Im located in the Houston area. Thanks in advance!
I picked up the following at Finnegan CJDR in Rosenberg using a 15% off Mopar coupon. Total price out the door was $473 including tax. Love these a I had them on my last Ram…three point of contact to the truck makes them very sturdy with no flexing. They had two more new sets in stock and you can find the Mopar 15% off accessories coupon on the Ram Owners site.

wsolarczyk

Reaction score
Yes, I have a set of Factory Power running boards for 2021 Ram 1500 that were installed and then promptly removed. They were removed because the customer needed a certain Payload capacity and these were not within the customers needs.. Subsequently they are now for sale. $1,350.00 Plus Shipping
Joe1148,
Do you still have the boards? How much for shipping are talking? Where are you located at, maybe I can pickup?

Jonathange

Reaction score

For quad cab I have 2019-2021

ny2az

Reaction score
where are you located ...

Jonathange

Reaction score
Still have MOPAR running boards for sale

GM26J

Reaction score
Shipping these and getting a PO to also remove the harnesses, module, and plug makes going used challenging. I ended up just ordering the whole kit new for $1440.

Users who are viewing this thread