5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivian pictures

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yea, the bed is small but unless you buy a utility work truck you get a mini bed on the Rams too. An advertised 300 miles is probably closer to 200 when you put on the larger tire package and don't drive it in eco mode all the time. Still not bad for the every day commute.

No, not the choice for towing giant toy hauler trailer loaded with two Harleys and a month of supplies through the rockies but neither is a 1500. Buy a vehicle for your needs. I would bet that 80% of the Ram trucks on this forum haul no more than the trash can to the curb or a couple bags of mulch from Home Depot.

If you want a real work truck, you have to stick with burning dinosaurs. Same with real hauling. If you fit the 80%, well, maybe electric could work.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Canoo has something like that planned and I’m not really sure how I feel about it. Reminds me of the old willys that I used to see doing wheelies at the drag strip.

Ummm, not following you there. Government controls our crude and the fuel sources to refine the crude.
I don't mind the looks of that but in the summer months that windshield looks like it will cook the occupants . lol

Rick J

Reaction score
A whole lot of folks bought a not-quite-full-size truck called the “Dakota” once upon a time, too.
I had a 2000 Dakota short bed and the bed was 77" instead of 54". I was really disappointed when they quit making the Dakota. This picture was taken the day I donated it and took delivery of my 2010 F150. It still looked good but had over 200K on it.
DSC01560 (Large).jpeg

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is no way I would even consider paying that amount for that vehicle! I hadn't even heard if it until this post. Then again, I'm not following the EV vehicles.

Wtf is that vegan leather BS? People are actually buying into that 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread