Retraxpro XR vs RetraxONE XR which one?

O Captain My Captian

Reaction score
Retrax PRO XR is on my 2020 Ram with MFT and works great,
I was considering this as well but the Retrax dealer said it would NOT work with the MFT on my truck. I would like to hear if there have been any issues with fitment or leaks? Do you have any pics to share? Thanks in advance.

I have a 2020 Ram Limited, 5x7 box with RamBox and MFT.

O Captain My Captian

Reaction score
I added a couple of washers to move the rails away from the rambox lids a bit and it seems to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you add washers along the bedrails themselves or is it with the Retrax rails? Just curious as to how your got it to fit and seal so nicely when others with RamBoxes have had issues getting a water-tight seal.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Did you add washers along the bedrails themselves or is it with the Retrax rails? Just curious as to how your got it to fit and seal so nicely when others with RamBoxes have had issues getting a water-tight seal.
I added them to the Retrax hardware that goes on the silver rails that comes with the rambox

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you. I added them on top of the rail mounts to lift up the Retrax Rails.

Look better. The factory rails and the Retrax rails. You will see a washer there.