5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

recall alert!!

Zeeya

Reaction score
Just went back and read it. Jan 2019. I'm headed to the dealership this morning to have them try and find the dreaded rattle, check on the battery as I have had to have it jumped a few times and then twice today, Tailgate ajar does not work, check engine light. And then I saw this, I was like Oh crap.. more.., but it shows it was on vehicles built before Oct 2018. I have a build date of 5/2019. I guess I'm ok on this one..

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just went back and read it. Jan 2019. I'm headed to the dealership this morning to have them try and find the dreaded rattle, check on the battery as I have had to have it jumped a few times and then twice today, Tailgate ajar does not work, check engine light. And then I saw this, I was like Oh crap.. more.., but it shows it was on vehicles built before Oct 2018. I have a build date of 5/2019. I guess I'm ok on this one..
i dont know my build date...but am calling also tomorrow!

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am so sorry to read about your concerns! If you need any assistance after your appointment, feel free to reach out to us.

Kaitlin
Ram Cares

i dont know my build date...but am calling also tomorrow!
You can check for open recalls here: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/recalls/search.html. You just need your VIN.

Kaitlin
Ram Cares

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s recall V04. Had it done last March/April. Just a matter of tightening a bit, I think. In old threads, I remember some members doing this themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread