5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel ETorque Video

TimG

Reaction score
And a 3rd one. This one doesn't have the ETorque though...

Ram19Va

Reaction score
That first video put any fears to rest I might have had with the system. That transition seemed almost unnoticeable except for rpm going to 0 and engine sound disappearing.
Haha, I bet it will sound a bit strange with Carven exhaust shutting down and then taking off from stops. Talked to them early on in July and they were waiting on '19 Rebel to be delivered to test fitment/sound. They said the current exhaust parts wont fit the '19 models.

TimG

Reaction score
Just ran across this one. Nothing really new, but at around the 5:30 mark he closes the door and you can really tell the difference in sound. The truck is running, but when the door closes, it's silent. Kinda cool.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Woah didn't know you could get it in two-tone. The black and red combo looks AAAAMZZING!

Bwarren2

Reaction score
Here is a Rebel Vid that I just came across that shows the start/stop in action.

Ive watched this video a ton becuase it's the only rebel I can find in monotone red, which I think looks better than the red and black

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/