5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JustinRibeirooo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Looking to start a thread for installing a front tow/accessory hitch on the Rebel and EcoDiesel models. I tried to swift through the internet and threads but was unsuccessful in finding anything. If I missed it, please post a link below.

I have a 2020 RAM Rebel EcoDiesel. I have a small utility plow that utilizes the 2" receiver. It would be much easier to mount it to the front than the back. With that being said, the information I've come across is that the Drawtite 65081 would fit the Ecodiesl with a slight modification to the support brace by flipping it upside down, removing the existing tow hooks on the front, and cutting into the front skid plate to allow an access point. Ultimately I would get more use out of the front hitch than the two hooks. A few questions below: TIA

Has anyone done this, can you provide any insight, and can you post pictures?

Are there accessory lights that I can use to fill in the old tow hook locations? (Picture below with red squares)
Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 3.47.55 PM.png

Any insight into this would be very helpful. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread