5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear window leak

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not sure if it's true but I have been they sub the work out due to liability, I assume it's the cost of tools with low profit margins due to dealing with insurance companies all the time.
I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle.
It doesn't really take much in tools. It's more likely, flat rate doesn't pay enough, so mechanics won't do it. Glass companies generally don't charge labor. Plus, if it's subbed out, Stellantis just pays whatever the local shop charges.

dork17

Reaction score
Talked to FCA in Canada, the subject of this being a warranty extension for Canadian owners as well was completely lost on them. Acted as if they hadn't even heard of the issue.

I'd urge any Canadian owners having this issue to file a complaint with Transport Canada. They were easy to deal with and hopefully that'll get us some results in Canada.

Be sure to include the issue of the RF hub and etorque batteries being a concern.

Users who are viewing this thread