5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear wheel well liner

Ppkaprince98

Reaction score
Funny this came up. I work in the auto industry and my company makes (thermoforms) all the front, rear and offroad fenderliners. My truck has the two pc rear also so i will upgrading mine soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Damn...looks great and alot thicker than stock

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

agozo243

Reaction score
I know this is old, but what's the difference between mopar wheel liners 82216333AA vs the wheelhouse shield 68275910AB and 68275911AB?

lkjk

Reaction score
Just an FYI for the rough country ones...I just installed them today and took them out. The fitment was horrible, some cuts weren't straight, definitely going to return them. Install wasn't too bad as long as you man handle them.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just an FYI for the rough country ones...I just installed them today and took them out. The fitment was horrible, some cuts weren't straight, definitely going to return them. Install wasn't too bad as long as you man handle them.
I didn't see an application for 5th gens on the rough country website.

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Perhaps you just got a bad set, it happens. Mine went in pretty easy and lined up as well as I’d expect. Several thousand miles with them now in all kinds of weather and they’ve been holding up great.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Perhaps you just got a bad set, it happens. Mine went in pretty easy and lined up as well as I’d expect. Several thousand miles with them now in all kinds of weather and they’ve been holding up great.

Mine as well. No problems whatsoever.

lkjk

Reaction score
Yea, based on the reviews here I'm guessing I did get a bad batch...although coming from jeeps, RC is usually regarded as junk, so this was probably my first and last try with their stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/