5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear spring spacer Jeep?

Zeeya

Reaction score
I have to agree, I'm sitting at 40"s from the ground to the fender on the Rebel. Passenger side the front is 40" and the passenger rear is 40 1/4". I am looking at the rear spacers due to times when I am pulling my boat. 22' bay boat. It seems like the front is always wondering left and right. I just want to keep it as close as possible and was looking for the .75" as well. The service manager who I have known for a while mentioned installing air bags so I could just air them up a little when pulling boat or loaded. I have never had bags or air shocks
IMG_1221.jpg

apiazza

Reaction score
I have to agree, I'm sitting at 40"s from the ground to the fender on the Rebel. Passenger side the front is 40" and the passenger rear is 40 1/4". I am looking at the rear spacers due to times when I am pulling my boat. 22' bay boat. It seems like the front is always wondering left and right. I just want to keep it as close as possible and was looking for the .75" as well. The service manager who I have known for a while mentioned installing air bags so I could just air them up a little when pulling boat or loaded. I have never had bags or air shocks
View attachment 111668
Air lift 1000s are a good option. $150, couple hours to install and full adjustability when needed. I ran them in my 4th gen and will probably do so on the 5th gen I just picked up. Air them down to just a couple psi and the ride quality is nearly identical, Air them up based on load and keep everything balanced.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Black19

Reaction score
I know this is a older thread, but has anyone tried the 1/2” spacer or found 3/4”??
I’m leveled with RC 2” coil stuts and is slightly front high with nothing in the bed. Looking to raise the rear just a little…I only have a 1-1/2” space from shark fin to fit in my garage this the reason a 1/2” might make more sense then a 1”.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know this is a older thread, but has anyone tried the 1/2” spacer or found 3/4”??
I’m leveled with RC 2” coil stuts and is slightly front high with nothing in the bed. Looking to raise the rear just a little…I only have a 1-1/2” space from shark fin to fit in my garage this the reason a 1/2” might make more sense then a 1”.

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If geometry tell me correctly, a 1" spacer only raises the antenna about an 1/2"

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If geometry tell me correctly, a 1" spacer only raises the antenna about an 1/2"

Yup …. It’s just Trig …. You know, that stuff from high school math that you said you’d never need again …. Lol …. Guess what ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/