5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real world mpg with hemi etorque

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Read the literature. ETorque is primarily beneficial in city stop and go droving.

Stop being a tool bag. I don't need to read the literature, because that's exactly what I have been saying. However, some of the Ram propaganda about eTorque was started with this video that was shot 4 years ago.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Stop being a tool bag. I don't need to read the literature, because that's exactly what I have been saying. However, some of the Ram propaganda about eTorque was started with this video that was shot 4 years ago.

That's the problem with the internet.....any idiot can post anything, and people believe it.

AlabamaRebel

Reaction score
Hi
I been looking for a new truck
I'm interested in the ram 1500 Laramie with 4x2 an the hemi etorque engine
For those of yall that have a 4x2 truck with this engine
What kind of mpg yall getting with it
Seems all the post I can find about mpg are with 4x4 trucks
I have a 2020 Rebel 5.7 eTorque 4WD. Through almost 60K miles on the stock Duratracs I have averaged about 16mpg. I would think a 4x2 non-lifted Ram on street tires would get around 20mpg average if you drive it reasonably. I can get around 17-18mpg if I baby it and stay mostly highway 50-80mph.
ETA: I have 3.92 gears and don't tow anything.

Users who are viewing this thread