5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fitKore

Reaction score
Hey crew! My Euro wife and I are first time truck owners and decided to splurge a little and get a 2019 Rebel while we live here in the desert!

We have a European Doberman Pinscher and the space in the back, with the fold up seats, is more than ideal for him to hang out and hang his head out the windows.

We've already taken it out on some trails, bending up the front skid plate, and are having a ton of fun.

I'm here to try and learn as much as I can but also to figure out a few things:
  • identify and correct whistling issue at high speeds
  • install a bright *** light bar in the grill somehow
  • first level the front, then lift up our truck 6" maybe (once I'm ready for new tires)
  • upgrade the 9 speaker alpine speakers at some point (we're loud music junkies)
  • lastly... add lots of fun mods to my signature
Thanks for having us!

IMG_6181.jpg
This isn't Vegas.. we're in Phelan at our dog trainers house.

-n8 & tiff

Skater

Reaction score
Hey crew! My Euro wife and I are first time truck owners and decided to splurge a little and get a 2019 Rebel while we live here in the desert!

We have a European Doberman Pinscher and the space in the back, with the fold up seats, is more than ideal for him to hang out and hang his head out the windows.

We've already taken it out on some trails, bending up the front skid plate, and are having a ton of fun.

I'm here to try and learn as much as I can but also to figure out a few things:
  • identify and correct whistling issue at high speeds
  • install a bright *** light bar in the grill somehow
  • first level the front, then lift up our truck 6" maybe (once I'm ready for new tires)
  • upgrade the 9 speaker alpine speakers at some point (we're loud music junkies)
  • lastly... add lots of fun mods to my signature
Thanks for having us!

View attachment 60202
This isn't Vegas.. we're in Phelan at our dog trainers house.

-n8 & tiff
Welcome. You have come the right place to learn. You will garner a lot of knowledge from the folks in this forum. Congratulations on the Ram and great looking Dobi.

Which Carven exhaust did you put on and do you like it?

fitKore

Reaction score
Welcome. You have come the right place to learn. You will garner a lot of knowledge from the folks in this forum. Congratulations on the Ram and great looking Dobi.

Which Carven exhaust did you put on and do you like it?

Thank you! It's this kit here: Carven Complete Cat Back

I think it sounds freaking amazing. I'll get a video up in the AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online