5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReadyLift- 35’s- Noise coming from rear

acgeorge6363

Reaction score
So, I should’ve listened and passed on a ReadyLift… but now I am trying to solve a problem so I don’t have to go a different route.

Put a 3.5” Readylift on 2022 Ram Longhorn 4x4. Ridge Grappler 35x20x12.5. Frontend was grinding and coil springs were rubbing. Come to find out, Readylift thought I had off-road shocks. “Green color sticker” and the spacer was too large. That’s been removed and frontend handles much better.

Now I am hearing a rattling noise coming from the rear. Sounds like it’s coming from the wheel wells. When at a dead stop, steering wheel turned almost full either direction, slowing getting into the throttle.. there is a rattling noise as the truck turns and moves. Once the truck gets moving it seems to go away. It doesn’t make any noise or feel like any issues if going straight forward or reverse. Only hear the rattle when the truck is turning, slow speeds, from dead stop.

Thoughts? Had a video is rear end with voice, but can’t load video. Appreciate any help!

Users who are viewing this thread