5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-order( e-torque Hemi standard?)

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You can just put the aftermarket tow mirror on that slips over your normal mirror when towing. As you aren't towing all the time just remove it when finished towing.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s my understanding that the window stickers say on then additional equipment can remove other items which they don’t have to say what’s removed just that simple statement covers them

Yes, window stickers say “standard equipment (unless replaced by optional)”. Then if you go to the optional equipment they state, “0ptional equipment (may replace standard)”. The thing is both the tow package and surround view ARE optional equipment. My point is there are some trucks listed for sale at some dealers that do NOT have window stickers yet because they are not built yet. These trucks list having both surround view and tow in their dealer descriptions and there is no window sticker to see to suggest otherwise.

YardSale

Reaction score
You can just put the aftermarket tow mirror on that slips over your normal mirror when towing. As you aren't towing all the time just remove it when finished towing.
I've started another thread on this in the Towing section.

cs061010

Reaction score
Quick update: I was able to order a non eTorque Ram a few weeks ago out of state, off restriction. Only item on restriction was the off road group, but was told it would be released as soon as the order was placed. My in-state dealer still wasn't able to enter an order a non eTorque version, so who knows what's going on. Bottom line is truck is ordered and VIN assigned!

Users who are viewing this thread