5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox waiting section

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi, Since the people waiting for a RamBox order can't contribute a lot to the forum telling everyone how great our RamBox is or how we have waited long enough that Ram gave us ICE cold air conditioning OR our bumpers are lined up perfectly AND the Harmon Kardon Stereo had a great software fix to the low volume issue that all the early delivery people got stuck with, I thought we could entertain everyone with other mundane aspects of our lives!

I'll go first :)

I applied my last dose of my dog's flea and tick treatment to
him yesterday. He was very thankful.
fullsizeoutput_14.jpeg
Come on Rambox people lets try and contribute to this great forum!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm dropping my daughter off at Alabama. Couldn't talk her into the University of Texas.
My wife told me long ago that we were taking her Excursion on this 10 hour drive - "I don't care how big your RamBox's are!"

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Since the people waiting for a RamBox order can't contribute a lot to the forum telling everyone how great our RamBox is or how we have waited long enough that Ram gave us ICE cold air conditioning OR our bumpers are lined up perfectly AND the Harmon Kardon Stereo had a great software fix to the low volume issue that all the early delivery people got stuck with, I thought we could entertain everyone with other mundane aspects of our lives!

I'll go first :)

I applied my last dose of my dog's flea and tick treatment to
him yesterday. He was very thankful.
View attachment 2385
Come on Rambox people lets try and contribute to this great forum!

Awesome idea, and beautiful dog. 4 Alaskan Malamute/Husky cross puppies came up for adoption last weekend, I would have picked one up if I wasn't currently considering a cross country move.

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-03 at 11.05.31 AM.jpeg

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Awesome idea, and beautiful dog. 4 Alaskan Malamute/Husky cross puppies came up for adoption last weekend, I would have picked one up if I wasn't currently considering a cross country move.

View attachment 2389

NO kids - 2 shepherds and a little extra $. having 50 + employees, nice to come home to a tail wag or 2.;)

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Definitely, I'm a big dog person, I haven't had one since I had to put my dog down 4 years ago but definitely have the itch.

had to do put a dog down too, the wife i and talk about him often.(best dog of 4 we have had) -was one of the worst days in my life. 1 of the 2 dogs we have now is great!! the other one - is a 4 year old moody BEAST. the wife and i say - well it least we got him.nobody would have the patience. Feet to
the fire----- ill take dogs over kids.:confused: on a more positive note- new RAM ordered !!!

Last edited:

JXL118

Reaction score
Where's this new truck you keep talking about getting?
20160613_203621.jpg

My newf has been obsessed with riding in my truck since he was a pup.

DSC03219.JPG
Unfortunately I haven't even really joined the wait yet. After several emails back and forth the dealer/salesperson i planned to order thru can't seem to figure out how to do a sold order so they can add Ramboxes which makes me question if i should use them anyways.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Fun fact, I own and operate a gourmet bacon subscription box business, and make all the bacon myself.

I own 5 different small businesses, but that's probably the sexiest of the bunch.

If, when my son grows up, he decides he wants to be a vegetarian or a vegan, I'm gonna disown him! ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread