5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox only on "sold" orders

ericd

Reaction score
I just spoke with a dealership in Tennessee about a vehicle with a RamBox. He told me it was for a customer order. He then also mentioned that FCA told them the only RamBox vehicles that are going to be made would be on "sold orders." Has this already been discussed or confirmed on the forum? Am I wasting my time hoping for a RamBox vehicle to pop up on a lot?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just spoke with a dealership in Tennessee about a vehicle with a RamBox. He told me it was for a customer order. He then also mentioned that FCA told them the only RamBox vehicles that are going to be made would be on "sold orders." Has this already been discussed or confirmed on the forum? Am I wasting my time hoping for a RamBox vehicle to pop up on a lot?

Yeah it's been discussed, only for sold orders for now as they have a backlog of trucks to get through. It should open up for stock orders after that is done.

ericd

Reaction score
Yeah it's been discussed, only for sold orders for now as they have a backlog of trucks to get through. It should open up for stock orders after that is done.
ugh, what a disaster

ericd

Reaction score
That they are building sold orders that have been waiting before building stock orders? No.

That would be the disaster.
lol i guess more of a disaster for myself

ericd

Reaction score
Easy solution..... Become a "sold order" at a dealer.....
yea it's starting to look like my only option. I custom ordered my current Longhorn and the stress of waiting almost killed me lol. Their 6-8 week quote turned into 4 months real fast.

bedliner

Reaction score
Rambox question: don't see option to include rambox on:
2019 Longhorn, 4x4, 6' 4" bed, air suspension
Is there a restriction on rambox with above configuration?

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Rambox question: don't see option to include rambox on:
2019 Longhorn, 4x4, 6' 4" bed, air suspension
Is there a restriction on rambox with above configuration?

my best bet for the 6ft 4" rambox is this upcoming spring. (no insider information)

Users who are viewing this thread