5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox Lights

CoachLarry

Reaction score
OK stupid question I know, but I could sear I saw somewhere that the lights in the RamBoxes come on when you open them and off when you shut them off, is this true? I know I can toggle the lights on and off with the yellow button when they are open, I just want to make sure they are turning off when I close them. :)

TimG

Reaction score
OK stupid question I know, but I could sear I saw somewhere that the lights in the RamBoxes come on when you open them and off when you shut them off, is this true? I know I can toggle the lights on and off with the yellow button when they are open, I just want to make sure they are turning off when I close them. :)
You aren't the first person to question this. The easiest way to put your mind at ease is to turn on the recorder function on your phone, throw it in the rambox, and close the lid. Then, just review the tape to see whats going on.

CoachLarry

Reaction score
I laughed out loud, but I'll be trying that when I get off work. Thanks

jorian85

Reaction score
I was curious too. It was dark out so I pulled a drain plug and looked up from underneath lol

Users who are viewing this thread