5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Harrijh

Reaction score
I claim your crown, 152 days from order to dealer delivery. Will pick it up tomorrow
Since there is a crown involved, I might as well see if I can get added to the list. If someone can add me, I can fill in my D1 and KZ dates. I just don’t want to mess up the sort order when added originally.

I’m around day 150 since order, a month since hitting KZ and still sitting in the Budd Yard. I think there are good odds I might win this one.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Since there is a crown involved, I might as well see if I can get added to the list. If someone can add me, I can fill in my D1 and KZ dates. I just don’t want to mess up the sort order when added originally.

I’m around day 150 since order, a month since hitting KZ and still sitting in the Budd Yard. I think there are good odds I might win this one.

Dang man, hope it moves soon for you. I"m picking mine up in just an hour or two.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I claim your crown, 152 days from order to dealer delivery. Will pick it up tomorrow

I humbly bow to you sir. Sorry it took so long and hopefully you will reign forever (meaning no one else has to wait this long!)

Harrijh

Reaction score
Dang man, hope it moves soon for you. I"m picking mine up in just an hour or two.
Congrats! That is awesome. Hope you enjoy it.

At least I have an awesome dealer that has been keeping me updated along the way so I’m not completely in the dark. They have had problems getting several trucks they have ordered, but they seem to be starting to get some pushed through outside of mine. They’ve talked to the regional rep and that has apparently been escalated too, so I should have some kind of an answer as to what is going on soon.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Just put it at the bottom, @ExcursionDiesel will sort it out later

Megaram333

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My Truck is almost finally here just needs to get to the dealers but I noticed that a Hold Code 83 was placed on the truck. Does anyone have an idea what this hold code means?
Thanks

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I thought @Foxman would win the crown easily but that might not be the case. Hope you both get your trucks soon

Foxman

Reaction score
If my truck is delivered on time. I will be at 165 days for those keeping track. I gotta good shot at it! I'm at day 156 and on a train.

Ranchram

Reaction score
Not that winning the longest wait title is something to celebrate, but much like being the worst golfer at a club (a title that I at one time held) I am curious about the rules. For me, would the wait start date be from when the dealer took my deposit (4/23/18) the date the order was placed (5/9/18) or the date I modified the order (6/3/18)? I am expecting my truck 10/22/18. So if from the first date I would be at six months. Or 166 from the order date. All I know is that I am going to enjoy the heck out of my new truck.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not that winning the longest wait title is something to celebrate, but much like being the worst golfer at a club (a title that I at one time held) I am curious about the rules. For me, would the wait start date be from when the dealer took my deposit (4/23/18) the date the order was placed (5/9/18) or the date I modified the order (6/3/18)? I am expecting my truck 10/22/18. So if from the first date I would be at six months. Or 166 from the order date. All I know is that I am going to enjoy the heck out of my new truck.

Not sure if we actually made any rules, more like a mutual pity party :cautious:

Foxman

Reaction score
Not sure if we actually made any rules, more like a mutual pity party :cautious:
Gotta agree with edrclark. Trying everything we can to keep our sanity while seeing everyone get their new trucks! It would be a lesson in psychology to read this thread from the beginning.

Ranchram

Reaction score
@CaliTex, I think are trucks are on the same train. Hopefully just a quick stop in Colorado to drop mine off and then on to you.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hh hmmmm...excuse me....I want a co-piece of that crown as "mine" was 155...poor truck was delivered on Friday like yours...im gonna stop by and see it this week :p:p:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, no crown for you. You have to stick with the build till the bitter end, no bailing out in the middle for a little instant gratification. ;);)

Users who are viewing this thread