5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Dads Ram

Reaction score
Looks like the October incentives appear unchanged from September, following the update today on the Ram site? Would have been too late for me anyway, but I know a couple of you were holding out with some hope...

ramfan

Reaction score
I hate all of you lol order 5-14 ,KZ on 8-28 told will be a twin oaks pa rail yard on 9-16 .then pushed back to 9-24 .was told on 9-25 it's still in Detroit waiting to ship,while I'm happy for everyone who got their trucks I getting very frustrated with Ram . I hope it's worth the wait .

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like the October incentives appear unchanged from September, following the update today on the Ram site? Would have been too late for me anyway, but I know a couple of you were holding out with some hope...
Not great news but it is good news. I got pushed into October and was worried I'd lose some cash rebate. It's still better than the $1000 available when I ordered on July 3rd.

YardSale

Reaction score
Posted this over on Order Tracking too.....I've noticed that the tracking spreadsheet hasn't been updated in two days. Is that because nothing has changed?

Kaz

Reaction score
Posted this over on Order Tracking too.....I've noticed that the tracking spreadsheet hasn't been updated in two days. Is that because nothing has changed?
BobbyBigWHeels updates the spreadsheet time permitting... Typically it isn't updated on Tuesday due to person commitments on his part, but otherwise its typically updated daily, sometimes multiple times a day.

Kaz

Reaction score
BOTS Updated... wife's truck arrived at Alliance and was unloaded yesterday... now the slow painful wait for it to arrive at the dealership.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
sorry about not congratulating everyone who received their trucks last week, I was limited to two minutes twice a day of internet access (when I got high enough in eastern Oregon to hit an AT&T cell tower), so I limited myself to weather reports and tracking my truck. thanks to @ExcursionDiesel for covering the tracking spreadsheet.

and my truck is unloaded off the truck :D:D:D

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
sorry about not congratulating everyone who received their trucks last week, I was limited to two minutes twice a day of internet access (when I got high enough in eastern Oregon to hit an AT&T cell tower), so I limited myself to weather reports and tracking my truck. thanks to @ExcursionDiesel for covering the tracking spreadsheet.

and my truck is unloaded off the truck :D:D:D
Congrats!! Pictures?!

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I am still waiting on my trade vehicle so I can pick up my truck. It's killing me knowing it's at the dealer and, due to work and other circumstances, I can't pick it up yet. Any day now....

Users who are viewing this thread