5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Foxman

Reaction score
When did you order yours? What is your ETA? Mine was ordered 8/22. My ETA to the railroad yards is 10/4. I'll have to call early this week and see if it is on schedule. If it is, I may take delivery within a few weeks.
I ordered mine on 5/1. Order placed by dealer on 5/2. I'm at the King Rd VDC right now waiting on a train. I think I'm in the running for the longest wait on a truck and will likely hold the title if @Kaz gets his 3 or more days after me. I think Kaz is on a train already...Its not a title I was hoping for but I guess its a consolation prize for the long wait! lol.

Ordered a Longhorn, with everything except, block heater and offroad package. in the ivory color. I was afraid the offroad package would not give the best ride and I don't go offroad. I live in Louisiana so the block heater would be useless.

While I liked the two tone paint on white, I thought it would limit what would look good in wheel selections later when I get tired of the 22's.

I'm hoping it leaves King Road soon as I'm selling my truck next weekend so I'll be down to driving my Porsche until my truck comes in. Its never been in the rain so I'm really not excited to have to daily it.

Foxman

Reaction score
Picked up my Granite Limited yesterday morning. Have had very little time with it so far as we are busy harvesting in the field.

But thought I would drop just a couple photos

Nice truck man!!! its cool to see you in the pick to put a face to the call tag.

The_Chemist

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 5/1. Order placed by dealer on 5/2. I'm at the King Rd VDC right now waiting on a train. I think I'm in the running for the longest wait on a truck and will likely hold the title if @Kaz gets his 3 or more days after me. I think Kaz is on a train already...Its not a title I was hoping for but I guess its a consolation prize for the long wait! lol.

Ordered a Longhorn, with everything except, block heater and offroad package. in the ivory color. I was afraid the offroad package would not give the best ride and I don't go offroad. I live in Louisiana so the block heater would be useless.

While I liked the two tone paint on white, I thought it would limit what would look good in wheel selections later when I get tired of the 22's.

I'm hoping it leaves King Road soon as I'm selling my truck next weekend so I'll be down to driving my Porsche until my truck comes in. Its never been in the rain so I'm really not excited to have to daily it.
I really hope you get it soon. You have more patients than I do.

I did order the off road group. I'm probably never going to go off road, but my intent was winter time driving. I travel 35 miles to work each day. Sometimes it can be a challenge just to get out of my neighborhood. I've already scraped bottom on some previous vehicles going over icebergs on the roads. Now I'll have a much higher ride height plus skid plates.

Many owners claim the off road package does not alter the ride quality. I am praying they are correct. I loved the ride of the air suspension non off road group vehicle I test drove. I hope I didn't screw myself by ordering the ORG. Some owners claim the ORG really stiffens up the ride. Who is correct?

Wishing you a speedy delivery!

Foxman

Reaction score
Dealership told me yesterday that I was on a train. I'm hoping they have fresher information than MOTS... I'm sitting here refreshing MOTS about every 5 minutes hoping the 10p updates from last night shows that I made it onto a train...Come on MOTS!

Kaz

Reaction score

Based on progress my wife's truck is probably in Oklahoma or Texas by now... but BOTS hasn't updated since yesterday night... and my train had not scanned since the 28th, so I'm not sure where we are yet. I'm expecting to take delivery next weekend, *fingers*crossed*. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to be arguing with the FCA Replacement people over figures since its been so long since we started the process, the dealership GM scoffed at the offer details we were provided, and MSRP has gone up since we ordered (Replacement process is MSRP to MSRP minus mileage fees, plus accessories installed), so I'm not expecting the first run of paperwork to be accurate or acceptable. We'll see how long it actually takes to take delivery.

Ranchram

Reaction score
Picked up my Granite Limited yesterday morning. Have had very little time with it so far as we are busy harvesting in the field.

Great looking truck! I ordered mine with the exact same exterior options. Glad to see the chrome numbers. They look spectacular on you truck. Makes. Me glad that I ordered the same.

TDubyaDubya

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I can't put a name to all the rebates.... But my rebates totaled $4k. I know there was $1000 for trading a competitive brand truck and another 500 for an American farmer rebate. But I assume the others were FCA rebates.

TDubyaDubya

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Ordered a Revolver X4 tonneau cover yesterday as well as the Bedrug universal mat. The mat was only $85 so I'm not out much if it doesn't work well.

The_Chemist

Reaction score
Well...looks like it'll be an October pickup for me. I hope incentives hold or increase. My trade in isn't available yet (long story) and will be unavailable for at least 2-3 more days....

Arrrrrggghhh! This is painful.
At least my dealer "Freedom Auto Group" stated that I'll get the incentive that was in effect at the time of ordering. If there is a better incentive at the time of delivery, I'll get that one. They sell their vehicles at invoice minus holdback. No price haggling.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Went from D1 to JB. Is that good?
Yes. Your truck is probably built by now. You can check and see if your build sheet is available online. The BOTS Tracking sheet has a link on the far right that you can click once it shows JB status. Things should move quickly to KZ where shipping occurs. Sometime after KZ, you will be able to pull your Window Sticker from online. A similar link on BOTS points to that. If it pulls an empty document, your vehicle hasn't been prepped for shipping yet.

metb4

Reaction score

Congrats - looks great!

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Yes. Your truck is probably built by now. You can check and see if your build sheet is available online. The BOTS Tracking sheet has a link on the far right that you can click once it shows JB status. Things should move quickly to KZ where shipping occurs. Sometime after KZ, you will be able to pull your Window Sticker from online. A similar link on BOTS points to that. If it pulls an empty document, your vehicle hasn't been prepped for shipping yet.

No build sheet yet. So excited.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No build sheet yet. So excited.
Looks like your Build Sheet isn't available yet. Might be due to something unrelated to production...like system maintainance on their servers on a Sunday night. It should show up soon. Normally it's available while still in "JB" status. But, as with all things tracking related, the patterns we expect to see are sometimes broken.

metb4

Reaction score
Well, I'm officially out of the RamBox waiting game.

Dealer finally admitted this weekend that the truck I ordered is FUBARed. Built 8/7/18 and been sitting in Detroit since. On engineering hold with no end in sight.

Found one on a lot that was close enough and got a smoking hot deal on it. Absolutely love the truck. Would have loved RamBoxes too. Oh well - so it goes.

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting. Here's hoping my build is the only one FCA F'd up.

Foxman

Reaction score
Well, I'm officially out of the RamBox waiting game.

Dealer finally admitted this weekend that the truck I ordered is FUBARed. Built 8/7/18 and been sitting in Detroit since. On engineering hold with no end in sight.

Found one on a lot that was close enough and got a smoking hot deal on it. Absolutely love the truck. Would have loved RamBoxes too. Oh well - so it goes.

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting. Here's hoping my build is the only one FCA F'd up.
I knew something was messed up on your build based off of it not moving from its spot in over a month... Wish you the best with your new ride! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread