5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Y'all check your Window Sticker. When you can see it, you know you truck is about to be loaded on a train car. It can take a few days after it's loaded to get attatched to a train and headed out.

Mine was the reverse. Sticker was available day after departing on train. Was thinking rail departure was an error due to no sticker but it was correct.

Dads Ram

Reaction score
@Neocane, we are on the same rail car! We have an identical departure time & will probably be together all the way down to the Houston area...what are the odds?

1Raider

Reaction score
@Neocane, we are on the same rail car! We have an identical departure time & will probably be together all the way down to the Houston area...what are the odds?

I bet our trucks are on the same train or I missed it cause im not showing rail departure yet.. My truck may be going to Memphis and then over but show a Dallas connection threw the MOTS build sheet I got.

Neocane

Reaction score
Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 09/13/18 12:15:02 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT

So this means we are on the train and have left Sterling Heights??

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just left my dealership intending to have a come to jesus meeting with my good friend and owner of our local FCA dealership. When checking on my truck status, it shows that...IM IN FRAMING!
Congrats! Hope it goes smooth from here on out. You deserve it!

Dads Ram

Reaction score
Just left my dealership intending to have a come to jesus meeting with my good friend and owner of our local FCA dealership. When checking on my truck status, it shows that...IM IN FRAMING!

That's awesome, finally!

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 09/13/18 12:15:02 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT

So this means we are on the train and have left Sterling Heights??
Don't be surprised if you sit in a Railyard 1 or 2 days at various points. You'll know AFTERWARDS because the event decriptions are cryptic.

Neocane

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if you sit in a Railyard 1 or 2 days at various points. You'll know AFTERWARDS because the event decriptions are cryptic.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised. I have no idea how the rail system infrastructure works, but I do know they have rail/boxcars to drop off and pick up along the way, so some degree of delay is to be expected.

Foxman

Reaction score
Do yall think it would be helpful to add what state each of us are in to the tracking sheet? Its hard to remember where all of you fellers are from?? lol Not to mention knowing where the trains are heading...

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't be a bit surprised. I have no idea how the rail system infrastructure works, but I do know they have rail/boxcars to drop off and pick up along the way, so some degree of delay is to be expected.

Another thing you can do while waiting on your truck is to look at other shipments on MOTS. The 2nd post is delivered trucks so you can see the stops and how long it took.

There were several trucks to Pearland, TX that took right at 2 weeks from SHAP.

Foxman

Reaction score
Hey @Kaz, you might want to check with your dealship. I seems their system is ahead of mots/bots as it shows other statuses as well. I think @Slim experienced the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread