5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

I can take some pics of my 2015 RamBox if anyone is interested! LOL

In Louisiana and did the same build with longhorn in white. No engine block heater. all else checked....still in D1.
@Foxman - If that's the case, you'll want to update the RamBox spreadsheet to indicate you have the Off Road Group. It looks like you placed your order before me, but I went into D1 much earlier (6/1), so maybe that's why mine has gone down the line first.

Well I did my weekly checkin today with Ram. The first consultant told me my truck was in D1 status and would be arriving at the dealership in 2 weeks!!!! The 2nd consultant told me I was in D status and they were "waiting for parts" etc etc.

Call were made 30 minutes apart. Ram Customer Service continues to amaze me more and more each day. LOL

Last edited:
Well I did my weekly checkin today with Ram. The first consultant told me my truck was in D1 status and would be arriving at the dealership in 2 weeks!!!! The 2nd consultant told me I was in D status and they were "waiting for parts" etc etc.

Call were made 30 minutes apart. This continues to amaze me more and more each day. LOL
I tried the Ram chat only once. The lady informed me that I had the wrong department and said she'd connect me to the correct one. The chat dropped. I took that as a sign...

Looks like there is some movement, just noticed @metb4 also is at I status on MOTS, so two members have had their trucks built in the last few days. Unfortunately, those stuck in JS don’t seem to be moving much.

Looks like there is some movement, just noticed @metb4 also is at I status on MOTS, so two members have had their trucks built in the last few days. Unfortunately, those stuck in JS don’t seem to be moving much.
How do I get on the tracking spreadsheet?

So dumb question here, if someone were to order a Rambox eTorque truck today, what do you guys think the lead time will be? Given that it seems they are finally catching up on all your orders going as far back as springtime

I'd guess AT LEAST 8-16 weeks. There is no catching up going on. Slim and I ordered in early May and we are still not even scheduled for build. Builds are not going quickly for RamBox and then you've got shipping to deal with. On top of that, no one knows how big the RamBox backlog actually is.

Sweet! Hope it starts making the journey across the country soon

How do I get on the tracking spreadsheet?

If you are looking for MOTS, that is from another forum (Jeep garage). This site also has implemented a tracking system, look under the thread order tracking

Ordered mine 4/31/18 and site in a D Status. Just very frustration to see others, congrats to them, get further in the process. All FCA tells me is we are only building 10 per day with RamBox.
I have figured out your problem. You ordered on 4/31/18 which is a day that does not exist. April only has 30 days.o_O

I'm gonna go to the back of the back of the back of the line, since I just ordered the v6 eTorque and Rambox today. Heck, I'm probably so far back, you can't even see me!

Just added my info to the spreadsheet. No VON/VIN yet, literally just submitted the order paperwork about 30 minutes ago.

I'm gonna go to the back of the back of the back of the line, since I just ordered the v6 eTorque and Rambox today. Heck, I'm probably so far back, you can't even see me!

Just added my info to the spreadsheet. No VON/VIN yet, literally just submitted the order paperwork about 30 minutes ago.
I'm going to change eTorque to "Engine" and modify the conditional formatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back