5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox Divider Part #?

JGnTX

Reaction score
I just picked up my new Limited on Thursday and I absolutely love the truck. After some drama (they sold the truck I was test driving and another we wanted) we picked out the one we wanted but it didn't have the Rambox Bed Divider which I really wanted so they agreed to give me one. They ordered it and I picked it up today from the parts department and what they gave me is Mopar 82215724 Extender. I've searched the forum for about an hour and for the life of me I can't find a part number for the bed divider. I'm looking for the one that fits the Rambox version, the center handle turns to loosen allowing it to fold out the wings and attach in different places. Thanks for any direction/help.

Bed Divider.PNG

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just picked up my new Limited on Thursday and I absolutely love the truck. After some drama (they sold the truck I was test driving and another we wanted) we picked out the one we wanted but it didn't have the Rambox Bed Divider which I really wanted so they agreed to give me one. They ordered it and I picked it up today from the parts department and what they gave me is Mopar 82215724 Extender. I've searched the forum for about an hour and for the life of me I can't find a part number for the bed divider. I'm looking for the one that fits the Rambox version, the center handle turns to loosen allowing it to fold out the wings and attach in different places. Thanks for any direction/help.

View attachment 27653
They may have to get you one off of another truck or find someone selling one on eBay as I believe they aren’t available to order or weren’t at least in January when I got mine from the dealer.

Attachments

• 17C3CA77-1FE9-4EB7-B7EF-D370EACB5D75.png
    17C3CA77-1FE9-4EB7-B7EF-D370EACB5D75.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 101

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
we shall see?
my pre-order goes in to tomorrow morning and I added the group:
Bed Utility Group (contains the divider) code 'ANT'

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Also

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

JGnTX

Reaction score
Thanks for the help but I think I’m looking for a different part. These are the extenders and the one I’m looking for is just a divider. I thought they had discontinued the extender one bit even if they didn’t there’s no way the dealer will pay for that extender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGnTX

Reaction score
Patsy1099 - thanks for that info, I saw that yesterday but had forgotten about it.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Thanks for the help but I think I’m looking for a different part. These are the extenders and the one I’m looking for is just a divider. I thought they had discontinued the extender one bit even if they didn’t there’s no way the dealer will pay for that extender.

It’s a divider and an extender, best of both worlds! The picture you posted is the part I gave you. It’s a divider that can be moved and locked into the different slots in your bed but can also be used as an extender if you also have the handles/grommets

JGnTX

Reaction score
Well that’s pretty cool - what’s throwing me is it looks totally different from the one in the truck we test drove. It looked like this.
2ccb058b319b7472ebd379832c6010d2.jpg

Patsy1099

Reaction score
If you google that part number I gave you there are a lot of pics from different angles, front/back, etc. The pic you are showing is only of one side and with the panels “folded in divider position” as opposed to “extender position”. This part is an original Mopar rambox divider/extender. There are other dividers out there that are cheaper but won’t have the flexibility of this one. I also use a Cargo Keeper (with net) which is an inexpensive ratcheting bar that you can find on amazon for cheap. It gives me an additional quick/easy/cheap/modular way to create 3 compartments in my bed (when used with the Mopar divider above) for groceries or “stuff”. I also use a rubber bed mat which keeps things from sliding around. I will put links below. You might also want to consider a Tonneau cover and some led bedlights if you don’t have already.

Keeper 05060 Ratcheting Cargo Bar with Storage Net https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000I2SWXC/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_zMs.Cb1MSPY8N

MICTUNING 2Pcs 60" White LED... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JUE9OLM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Dee Zee DZ85005 Universal Heavyweight Utility Bed Mat - 4' x 8' https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VU8YO8/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_8Os.Cb3TF65HT

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is the same part .. it is a divider and can be used as the extender .. and it tucks away closest to the cab.
If you look closely at that "LOCK" knob, you can see that you can fold out the "extensions" if you want.

Forward to 1:38 :

If you just want the divider only :
Cargo-Bed-Divider.jpg.image.1440.jpg

Cargo Bed Divider
Your cargo, your way. Designed for trucks equipped with pickup box utility rails (sold separately), this adjustable divider is made of strong aluminum tubing and enables you to secure cargo of various sizes. Not compatible with the RamBox®Cargo Management System.

Part #82215481

Patsy1099

Reaction score
That is the same part .. it is a divider and can be used as the extender .. and it tucks away closest to the cab.
If you look closely at that "LOCK" knob, you can see that you can fold out the "extensions" if you want.

Forward to 1:38 :

If you just want the divider only :

Cargo Bed Divider
. Not compatible with the RamBox®Cargo Management System.

Part #82215481

He will need the first one you listed since he has the rambox.

RRSBighorn

Reaction score
Here you go. You can use code dodgeforum5% for an extra 5% discount

I just ordered the parts exactly as you mentioned above, 1- # 68027145ae, 2 - #68054996aa & 2-#68054997ab. Did you add this on or was it part of the option group when you bought truck. I'm just wondering if this is everything I need? Does it come with a lock and key, nuts & bolts for swivel and grommet, etc..?

Patsy1099

Reaction score
I just ordered the parts exactly as you mentioned above, 1- # 68027145ae, 2 - #68054996aa & 2-#68054997ab. Did you add this on or was it part of the option group when you bought truck. I'm just wondering if this is everything I need? Does it come with a lock and key, nuts & bolts for swivel and grommet, etc..?

I did not get it with my truck. Some option groups care with it and some didn’t. It was a big mess with the new model year. Lots of confusion. I bought a used one off eBay, then I ordered the 2 handles and 2 grommets from Mopar America.

Anyway, all you need to do is order exactly what you have above: the divider/extender, the 2 handles and the 2 grommets. The divider/extender should come with keys.

When using it as a divider, you place it anywhere in the bed you like and then choose whether you want to lock it with the key. I never lock with a key. I don’t even have the key.

The handles/grommets install on each side of the rear of the bed. This is what the divider/extender will attach to when being used as an “extender” (won’t key lock in this position). Installing these takes all of 1 minute but if you have questions or need pics let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread