RamBox® Cargo Management System missing part

moparharn

Reaction score
I was told the extender is no longer available. It is only a bed divider now. There must have been an issue of some kind, likely involving a lawyer or two. I just picked up the swivel handles and the mounting pegs for a 2018 Ram from my dealer for $76. Now I have a bed extender for my 2019 Limited.

RebelRam2019

Reaction score
Wonder if having the bed extender out and tailgate down messes with the rear sensors/auto brake system and thats why they dont add the posts anymore
It’s a federal law that says both tail lights have to be visible from either side and with that divider/extender setup it wasn’t so they could not sell it that way or install the pegs any longer. Just order the pegs on line. I have a post in another thread with all of the information, part numbers, prices, etc.

acat

Reaction score
It’s a federal law that says both tail lights have to be visible from either side and with that divider/extender setup it wasn’t so they could not sell it that way or install the pegs any longer. Just order the pegs on line. I have a post in another thread with all of the information, part numbers, prices, etc.
Expensive pegs though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Saw this in a FB post just now. I thought the 19's still came with the holes, just not the pegs. Can anyone confirm and help. I will be in the same situation this week when my Limited arrives. Bought the pegs, was counting on the holes. Any info or measurements would be great. I will relay to FB.

Does anyone have the mopar bed extender like this one? I need a favor, The 2019 does not have the 3 factory dimples where you are supposed to drill to mount the brackets. Can someone give the the measurement of the location of the bottom hole or if you don't have the bed extender, can you give me the location of the bottom dimple? Approximate location in bottom picture. TIA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)