5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Wave?

Reaction score
I don't like waving in my jeep, I don't like waving in my boat. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you h- touch me, and I'll kill you.
Okay Francis :)

beetlespin

Reaction score
Here in North Carolina people wave if you are just driving past their house.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My wife drives a Civic. When I’m with her and I see another Honda, I hold up my hands to make an H and shout, “Honda gang!”

I do a lot of things with the intent of making my wife think I’m strange. Maybe the Ram Wave will be my next move.
So I have actually been doing this, for exactly the reason I stated: to make my wife think I’m strange. Now it’s become a habit.

When I see another Ram, I put up my hand as suggested by the OP, and yell “Ram gang!”

One time, my wife said, “stop doing that! People are going to think you’re throwing gang signs!”

I replied, “I am. Ram gang!”

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I have actually been doing this, for exactly the reason I stated: to make my wife think I’m strange. Now it’s become a habit.

When I see another Ram, I put up my hand as suggested by the OP, and yell “Ram gang!”

One time, my wife said, “stop doing that! People are going to think you’re throwing gang signs!”

I replied, “I am. Ram gang!”
I usually just exclaim "nice ram!" to everyone riding inside my truck. My wife hates it. I now have my son doing it, too.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ram wave? Are you required to paint rainbows on the sides and out a unicorn horn for a hood ornament?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/