5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Wave?

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thoughts on starting a “RAM Wave” like our mopar brothers in the Jeep world???

View attachment 131561
My wife drives a Civic. When I’m with her and I see another Honda, I hold up my hands to make an H and shout, “Honda gang!”

I do a lot of things with the intent of making my wife think I’m strange. Maybe the Ram Wave will be my next move.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That looks like a case of stenosing tenosynovitis, otherwise known as trigger finger

Rich6896

Reaction score
I don't like waving in my jeep, I don't like waving in my boat. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you h- touch me, and I'll kill you.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like waving in my jeep, I don't like waving in my boat. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you h- touch me, and I'll kill you.
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lighten up Francis

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a hug. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread