5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Wave?

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't like waving in my jeep, I don't like waving in my boat. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you h- touch me, and I'll kill you.

Lighten up Francis. .

U

User_3336

I don't like waving in my jeep, I don't like waving in my boat. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you h- touch me, and I'll kill you.
Nobody on here wants in "your stuff". LOLOL Are you inferring there are h-'s on this forum??

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Do you need a hug?

Bob.

Reaction score
Jeep wave, bike wave, antique car wave.
I use to get bugged when the apposing enthusiast didn't wave back. Now I'm anti social with the Ram.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Jeep wave, bike wave, antique car wave.
I use to get bugged when the apposing enthusiast didn't wave back. Now I'm anti social with the Ram.
I get the classic car/truck wave and thumbs up all the time driving my 1966 D100

jimothy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

titan3636

Reaction score
Off topic (not that we're not already), but whoever named your Alma Mater was obviously not a geography whiz.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I was west bound on I-8 in Arizona on wednesday june 8th when a ram just like mine with paper plates went by so fast even if I waved,

they would have never seen it!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was waiting on the mods and gurus to kick in on this one 😂 so, no then? 😆
Isn’t that how we all feel on the inside? I really don’t like other people (including my wife) touching my stuff. The one constant is that they will break it in some obscure scenario that only makes sense in the fact that it makes no sense.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I drive in the rural areas around me, if I'm in the Ram or our old Ford truck, the locals usually wave, even if its sometimes just the index finger off the steering wheel wave. If I'm in my daily driver Mazda 3, no waves.

Users who are viewing this thread