5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel Red Interior

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

TimG

Reaction score
I thought the same thing when I first saw it. But, now that I actually own one, I can say that it is not as in-your-face in person as it is in pictures. At least not in mine. It is more of a subdued/dark red than a bright red. Plus, the old lady girlfriend is super picky about interior colors, and she has yet to complain. But I do agree, options would be nice!

Last edited:

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I think it looks over red there because the truck in the pic is also red. All the other colors would look OK. Me I am getting the Billet Silver whenever I can order one with ETorque in Canada.

Reaction score
I have a Rebel. It is not nearly that red in person. I'd call it almost maroon. I'm a pretty conservative guy styling wise and I really like it. And, as I've seen others say as well, in the front seats it's not nearly as "in your face". Most of the red is on the backs of the front seats.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's the reason I ended up buying a Laramie Sport. I wasn't totally opposed to the red, but wanted leather and the nicer stitched door panels. It was a mistake to not offer it with a nicer appointed interior. They already added a leather package, but the red is still there.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
It's the reason I ended up buying a Laramie Sport. I wasn't totally opposed to the red, but wanted leather and the nicer stitched door panels. It was a mistake to not offer it with a nicer appointed interior. They already added a leather package, but the red is still there.
I know. Very nice interior, but I'm not a teenager. Same interior in black/grey would be killer.

cjfioren

Reaction score
All that red is okay in person and I wanted the rebel but it was a deal breaker. Hopefully all black in future will help move a few more units!

BigBRebel

Reaction score
I love the Crimson accent color in the Rebel. That's what really sold it for me. Black and red are my company colors. I've had 2 Laramie 3500's for the last 15 years with black and gray leather interiors. I grew tired of them. For me it's boring. The blackout package Laramies would have everything you could want without the Crimson trim if you so desired.

Tropez

Reaction score
The red was a turn off for me but after driving a Rebel, I was fine with it. More of a dark/blood red vs bright red. The interior red does not match the red paint color option by the way. I wish I could get all black but it will be fine. It’s the only thing I compromised on.

Reaction score
I didn't like the red in pics, but in person I loved it. Bought mine with it and haven't regretted it for a second. But I agree, they should have more options.

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s nearly as offensive in person. I’m usually a fan of red and black interior but the pictures make it look like it’s a bit much. Not so bad in the flesh. However, the Rebel 12 gets the full leather seats which are all black and take away a lot of that red, which helps a lot. You can see it in this video from TFLTrucks.

jamesfg

Reaction score
I tell y'all I'm not a fan of red one bit. Inside or outside but.........the Rebel interior it's not really "red" it's more of a red oxide(ish) color. Pix do not do this color justice

cjfioren

Reaction score
Gotta say....was at the dealership yesterday and saw a new granite crystal rebel that just came off the truck. I would have bought it over my ivory laramie. Nice truck and I agree with the "reddish color".

Users who are viewing this thread