5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel Red Interior

Tropez

Reaction score
Gotta say....was at the dealership yesterday and saw a new granite crystal rebel that just came off the truck. I would have bought it over my ivory laramie. Nice truck and I agree with the "reddish color".

I hear ya. I was going to do an all black rebel until I spotted a granite crystal on the lot which had me at hello.

louz

Reaction score
I have a Rebel. It is not nearly that red in person. I'd call it almost maroon. I'm a pretty conservative guy styling wise and I really like it. And, as I've seen others say as well, in the front seats it's not nearly as "in your face". Most of the red is on the backs of the front seats.
I agree the pic is not what mine looks like

76Ramcharger

Reaction score
Totally agree - Test drove a rebel & the red accents just seemed over the top and too much. Really liked the truck, but the red has to go before I'd pull the trigger on it.
Waiting until the first year bugs are worked out before I make a final decision on which one. Regardless, it will be a Ram of some sort. All others just don't compare.

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
I thought the same thing when I first saw it. But, now that I actually own one, I can say that it is not as in-your-face in person as it is in pictures. At least not in mine. It is more of a subdued/dark red than a bright red. Plus, the old lady girlfriend is super picky about interior colors, and she has yet to complain. But I do agree, options would be nice!
Agreed! I never liked the red accent in the older Rebels and almost didn't buy my '19 because of it. Then when I test drove it, it immediately grew on me. Options would be better, however the way they redesigned the color for the '19's is pretty good.

Kamikaze6780

Reaction score
The red actually turned me away from the rebel which is why I bought the Laramie.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve had so many vehicles with black leather interior I was looking for a change. Living in the northeast the leather is hot in summer and cold in winter but I also don’t usually like cloth. I think the Rebel is perfect the way they did it. Nice contrast. Not too bright. The seats are a nice combo of cloth and fabric that isn’t too cold or hot. It was just the change I was looking for. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread