5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Quality

D

Deleted member103

JUST A SHOUT OUT for EVERYONE, just in case some do not know of . . . HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REFERENCES TO "HIM" yet, so far . . . !
That would be a YouTube Channel . . . 'MIKES CAR INFO' . . . he is a bit quirky but he does such an in-depth video review in/up to 4K !

He's in the North Carolina area, so the dealer he usually gets FCA vehicles to review (he used to work their till Videoing full-time) should be getting something soon enough ! I for one can't wait !

Rustydodge

Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
THIS is too much fun . . . it's like trying to unscramble the scrambled eggs and put THAT back in the shells, AND then back in the box !
Such dedication and loyalty for the brand (I too love) is heartwarming . . . really ! Oh, as you know the "JL" (jeep liberty?) is/was and had become the "European Nameplate" for the . . . in USA (currently). The "writings" on the wall, just gotta scrap off about 4 layers (or is it 3) paint to see it Clearly ! Do we have a Detective "in the house" ? Where's MONK when we need him ? In the mean time perhaps some paint thinner and soft rags . . . ?
1f606.png

1f62d.png

263a.png
Hmmm...something like "The Rescue"?

They are bringing back the pickup, and the wagoneer, so is the cherokee getting a rethink as well? Interesting

cwelect1

Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
JUST A SHOUT OUT for EVERYONE, just in case some do not know of . . . HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REFERENCES TO "HIM" yet, so far . . . !
That would be a YouTube Channel . . . 'MIKES CAR INFO' . . . he is a bit quirky but he does such an in-depth video review in/up to 4K !

He's in the North Carolina area, so the dealer he usually gets FCA vehicles to review (he used to work their till Videoing full-time) should be getting something soon enough ! I for one can't wait !
Yes, really like his work.

Users who are viewing this thread