5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram / My Mopar app

titan3636

Reaction score
The My Mopar iPhone app is no longer working.
Has anyone switched to the RAM app? (iPhone).
I have a 2021 wrangler with no Sirius Guardian subscription and it migrated over no problem. The app shows gas, air pressure, oil life, other vehicle metrics, maintenance history records, etc.
I tried to migrate my Ram into the app and got an error message to contact an agent. I spoke with several agents, had to send in my registration for proof of ownership, and then they tell me since I don’t pay for a guardian subscription I cannot have the ram in the app. It was in my mopar app Fine and still shows on mopar.com no problem.

My question is: Has anyone migrated their Ram from the my mopar to the ram app on their phone successfully without a paid Sirius Guardian subscription? I’m not too confident in the “support” I was provided over the phone by the 6 different people I was transferred to.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I moved from Mopar app to RAM app a few months ago. I also have the UConnect app which I prefer because I like the graphics and layout better than the RAM app and it provides basically the same info. I have a 13 Pro and don’t have any paid subscriptions.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Granted, not an iphone, but that shouldn't matter. My truck migrated over just fine on its own. The login is the same as the My Mopar app.

titan3636

Reaction score
I keep getting this BS and when I call they can’t do anything to help me. Just tell me I need to sign up for guardian on a monthly subscription plan. And when I log into mopar’s website it still shows my ram and my wrangler both.

IMG_1331.jpeg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I keep getting this BS and when I call they can’t do anything to help me. Just tell me I need to sign up for guardian on a monthly subscription plan. And when I log into mopar’s website it still shows my ram and my wrangler both.

View attachment 158914
I haven't had a subscription since the free trial ran out. Definitely not needed to be in the app. I can't see all the vehicle information so e gave though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517-111936.png
    Screenshot_20230517-111936.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 17

titan3636

Reaction score
yeah I figured they weren’t giving me the right info. Guess I am going to have to call back to an agent again.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't had a subscription since the free trial ran out. Definitely not needed to be in the app. I can't see all the vehicle information so e gave though.
I can log in without issue, but I see none of that info. Maybe it’s a UConnect version limitation.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can log in without issue, but I see none of that info. Maybe it’s a UConnect version limitation.
I didn't get any of that info, or the monthly vehicle health reports until after I update my 12" display to 39.7

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Only app that works for me is the RAM app on iPhone. Shows correct fuel level/range and recalls but Health Report hasn’t updated since November. My truck was new in June. No tire pressure chart which was there back then.
FD6AF4B2-23C0-4858-9B99-7B9031200C0B.jpeg

Last edited:

titan3636

Reaction score
Contacted them again, via mopar.com chat, and they gave me a blanket response that there is a known issue with the new ram app that some people are having problems getting their vehicles to move over to the ram app and they are working on it 😂

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only app that works for me is the RAM app on iPhone. Shows correct fuel level/range and recalls but Health Report hasn’t updated since November. My truck was new in June. No tire pressure chart which was there back then.
View attachment 158919
Click on Report, then at the top click Info tab, then Tire Pressure.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So today when I logged onto my account at mopar,com there is a new tile showing a Jeep mastercard with points balance - shows up under both my vehicles nether of which are Jeeps! I do not have a Jeep credit card and when calling for help they passed me around to about 5 diff dept before I gave up. I checked my credit report and don't show an open account so seems to not be fraud but curious if anyone else is experiencing this?
1684422088739.png

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The My Mopar iPhone app is no longer working.
Has anyone switched to the RAM app? (iPhone).
I have a 2021 wrangler with no Sirius Guardian subscription and it migrated over no problem. The app shows gas, air pressure, oil life, other vehicle metrics, maintenance history records, etc.
I tried to migrate my Ram into the app and got an error message to contact an agent. I spoke with several agents, had to send in my registration for proof of ownership, and then they tell me since I don’t pay for a guardian subscription I cannot have the ram in the app. It was in my mopar app Fine and still shows on mopar.com no problem.

My question is: Has anyone migrated their Ram from the my mopar to the ram app on their phone successfully without a paid Sirius Guardian subscription? I’m not too confident in the “support” I was provided over the phone by the 6 different people I was transferred to.
just downloaded the uconnect app and my jeep shows up there as well but no ram. Wonder how I can get someone to add my ram to my app @RamCares
Contacted them again, via mopar.com chat, and they gave me a blanket response that there is a known issue with the new ram app that some people are having problems getting their vehicles to move over to the ram app and they are working on it 😂
Hi titan3636,

Thanks for giving us shout! We can confirm this is a known concern during the transition of the new branded apps. However, you can certainly send us a PM about the error message. The SiriusXM Guardian subscription is not needed to access the app and we can involve the proper teams to check into it so it's working for you as it should.

Steph
Ram Cares

titan3636

Reaction score
Hi titan3636,

Thanks for giving us shout! We can confirm this is a known concern during the transition of the new branded apps. However, you can certainly send us a PM about the error message. The SiriusXM Guardian subscription is not needed to access the app and we can involve the proper teams to check into it so it's working for you as it should.

Steph
Ram Cares
Thank you sending a PM now

baccigalup

Reaction score
how do you send a PM to RAMCARE? i also have the same issue I would like to get resolved

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the heads-up info on the demise of UConnect and My Ram apps. Based on this thread, I'm not touching the new Ram app until the IT people get their act together. I rarely access either of the two old apps, so I can afford to wait this out.
Thanks again for the valuable info!

Users who are viewing this thread